Black American girls rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
lmao. Oh so it's OK for him to attack AA's but not OK to clap back? :hillarybiz:

And my AA ancestors were free people of color here in the states, not slaves.
So not only is he making assumptions but he is inaccurate as well.
having somalipride as ur name makes the clapback a lil funny :reallymaury: dont forget why you're on this site

I have respect for Somalia and its history but I just want these coons to know that they can be ragged on and looked down upon just as easily as they rag on AA's. @yuusufdiin

The superiority complex is a bit much sometimes. :whoa:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I have respect for Somalia and its history but I just want these coons to know that they can be ragged on and looked down upon just as easily as they rag on AA's. @yuusufdiin

its all jokes at the end of the day, i doubt anyone here has a serious disdain towards AA's dont take it seriously

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Shut the He'll Up. They invented the term coon for you guys because you bow down to Whites.

Whites are treated like shit in Somalia. So are like you. Difference is, Somalis prostrate only to God, you gorillas will bow down to anything that gives you food.

its all jokes at the end of the day, i doubt anyone here has a serious disdain towards AA's here dont take it seriously
gr9RJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts