Black American girls rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Uff. You find it okay for a 33 year old man fighting a 19 year old girl. Not only this he insulted my father comparing my father to his khanees self and you're siding with him despite me never wronging you.

I never forget things like this. Frankly I'm disgusted with you. Qurun iyo qashinyahow.

In Somali culture this shit is never okay hence why everyone siding with me. You adopted a trash culture. waan ku ducaynaya
You can't expect to start shit and cry when the tables are turned. Drop the victim act Walal.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
It isn't a victim act. This shit would never fly in Somalia. Go take your western culture elsewhere
I think this what you like to do. You try to pin people into a corner and cry foul when things don't go the way you want. The man made a thread appreciating AA women but you turned it into a Somali women vs AA women thread.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
What type of ass nigga continuously attacks a female. I'm not gonna let a khaniis ass Madow nigga constantly attack GKB like the he is. Attack men and stop preying on women nimonageesyahow wecel dhalay nacalaa.

What type of ass nigga continuously attacks a female. I'm not gonna let a khaniis ass Madow nigga constantly attack GKB like the he is. Attack men and stop preying on women nimonageesyahow wecel dhalay nacalaa.
I'll attack you too, you busted coon. And anyone else who tries it. Whats good , bottom ? I gots a bit of time.:hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts