Black American girls rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I feel I owe you guys some sort of explanation. :)
lol interesting explanation, i suggest you do one of those ancestry dna tests to find out what part of africa most of your genetics comes from, and regarding your grandfather he looks like a mix of black white and native and that type of mix will most of the times produce a somali look, it'll be more beneficial for u to do a dna test

lol interesting explanation, i suggest you do one of those ancestry dna tests to find out what part of africa you're more connected to, and regarding your grandfather he looks like a mix of black white and native and that type of mix will most of the times produce a somali look, it'll be more beneficial for u to do a dna test
I agree. Thanks for understanding.

I've never been the type to go around saying "oh! i'm mixed with this! and that! and this!"...when no one inquired lol
its other people who ask if I have other heritage in my family besides AA.
so u just wanna find out for urself.

but i agree, he definitely has Native in his family, that pic of my great great grandmother (his grandmother) is real.

zfBRBq9.jpg

I just wanna find out who I am

it's not easy when people lead you to question that. when you've always been pretty sure and content of who you are and where u come from (the hood lol).

Again, thanks for understanding. I tried to be as honest as possible with you guys by saying "hey im an AA and i don't know where in Somalia he came from" lmao.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I agree. Thanks for understanding.

I've never been the type to go around saying "oh! i'm mixed with this! and that! and this!"...when no one inquired lol
its other people who ask if I have other heritage in my family besides AA.
so u just wanna find out for urself.

but i agree, he definitely has Native in his family, that pic of my great great grandmother (his grandmother) is real.

zfBRBq9.jpg

I just wanna find out who I am

it's not easy when people lead you to question that. when you've always been pretty sure and content of who you are and where u come from (the hood lol).

Again, thanks for understanding. I tried to be as honest as possible with you guys by saying "hey im an AA and i don't know where in Somalia he came from" lmao.
only thing u can do now is ask family about ur native ancestry and do a dna test if you're interested on your african ancestry, mind you you'll only get west african countries considering people from south central and eastern african countries werent taken as slaves to the US

only thing u can do now is ask family about ur native ancestry and do a dna test if you're interested on your african ancestry, mind you you'll only get west african countries considering people from south central and eastern african countries werent taken as slaves to the US
ur actually pretty cool.
gimme a hug!
gr9RJ.gif

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Uff. You find it okay for a 33 year old man fighting a 19 year old girl. Not only this he insulted my father comparing my father to his khanees self and you're siding with him despite me never wronging you.

I never forget things like this. Frankly I'm disgusted with you. Qurun iyo qashinyahow.

In Somali culture this shit is never okay hence why everyone siding with me. You adopted a trash culture. waan ku ducaynaya

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Wallahi wa xoolo caday. If I saw you I would snap your neck and smash your head to the pavement,you just have a c*nt face that triggers me. Why try to infiltrate this forum and dilute it with your trash. Pathetic :birdman:
mahadsanid. Niin raag iyo Somali ruun batahay.

Uff. You find it okay for a 33 year old man fighting a 19 year old girl. Not only this he insulted my father comparing my father to his khanees self and you're siding with him despite me never wringing you.

I never forget things like this. Frankly I'm disgusted with you. Qurun iyo qashinyahow.
Oh shut up. If you're 19 you're a grown ass woman.

And if you're big and bold enough to attack me for no reason, you're mature enough to get your back lashed. Sit the hell down somewhere with this victim act.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Oh shut up. If you're 19 you're a grown ass woman.

And if you're big and bold enough to attack me for no reason, you're mature enough to get your back lashed. Sit the hell down somewhere with this victim act.
The only one getting their back lashed is you adoonyahow iyo khaneesyahow. My great granddaddy owned your people as slaves.

My great granddaddy owned your people as slaves.
And yet your sad ass is on here addressing me as if we're equals.

You're an insecure little who clearly has no man and you take your anger out on the internet. Stop acting like you're some sort of royalty. You're as valuable as a used condom. Worthless . Move from me, now.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This has already been proved to be a sheegato and you guys keep entertaining it
Screenshot_20170805-064701.jpg

No Somali man ever uses an individual's parents as an insult. This qashin needs to be lynched, tuumed, scarred, and/or skinned. either this or pay it no attention and let the dry alone with dung flies surrounding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.