Black American girls rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
أعوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ

Everyday we stray further from God :snoop:

Your people are known for having indentity crisis. You all worship and love claiming to be mixed with Somalis and Horners when you're clearly not:gaasdrink: :hillarybiz:
honestly i never thought about Somalis or Horners...
as u can see by the 1000 screencaps u shared, its other poeple who said that i resembled them
it hink its the hair.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Nah, don't even know who that is. I was talking about :vqbuyv0:Jenner...in reference to your dp:icon rolleyes:.
ohhhh :chrisfreshhah: and im just with her for extra clout :ulyin: i gained 1.3M IG followers from her 90% of them 12 and white, hopefully they'll steal their moms credit card to cop my next album:mjswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So this nigga goes by the name Herb on some other forums and this is the exact same picture he posted on his Sspot Intro thread claiming he's 25% Somali.
View attachment 25947
He also uses these name in another forum

View attachment 25948
As you scroll you see these two pictures under his posts. A picture of his grandpa(who he claimed was a somali) a picture of his Grandpas mother. Look at writings at the bottom. He wrote"Proud to be indian":sass2:
View attachment 25949
View attachment 25953

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/47072-Interesting-DNA-Land-findings View attachment 25951 View attachment 25952

It's that @iyandi freaks other nigis

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Jeesto

VIP
honestly i never thought about Somalis or Horners...
as u can see by the 1000 screencaps u shared, its other poeple who said that i resembled them
it hink its the hair.
They were talking about hair texture, but you went as far as claiming to be 25% Somali after they gassed you up with those posts. Why did you say your Grandpa was Somali? Man even had the audacity to call himself Somali Pride:faysalwtf:
U1PHT7H.gif

tenor.gif

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@SomaliPride I already warned you about image reverse search on Google but your stupid ass decided to ignore it.

Your awoowe's pic origin can be found online and so can your uncensored face.

Try a little bit harder if you want to continue trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending