Black American girls rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
bey%2Band%2Bkelly.gif
Please don't chill with this . He got caught in a lie claiming to be Somali and he disrespected my dad and all Somali women. He's trying to wash out the Somali culture in SS

Please don't chill with this . He got caught in a lie claiming to be Somali and he disrespected my dad and all Somali women. He's trying to wash out the Somali culture in SS
girl stop ur whining. ur a ho. u should know that by now....its on ur birth certificate for crying out loud:mindblown:

i did not disrespect ALL Somali woman...just ur angry, manless, bitter ass. on here crying about u losing a man. no one wants some angry how like you. got it ? good.:heh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
kelly kapowski got way too much air time when it was clear as day that Lisa turtle should have been the 'pretty girl' character

200.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
girl stop ur whining. ur a ho. u should know that by now....its on ur birth certificate for crying out loud:mindblown:

i did not disrespect ALL Somali woman...just ur angry, manless, bitter ass. on here crying about u losing a man. no one wants some angry how like you. got it ? good.:heh:

200.gif

Wallahi wa xoolo caday. If I saw you I would snap your neck and smash your head to the pavement,you just have a c*nt face that triggers me. Why try to infiltrate this forum and dilute it with your trash. Pathetic :birdman:

Wallahi wa xoolo caday. If I saw you I would snap your neck and smash your head to the pavement,you just have a c*nt face that triggers me.
yeah yeah yeah. all that TYPING on ur keyboard like you really gonna do something.

sit down somewhere . the real thugs are in the streets. not in an internet cafe. :mjlol::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending