Black Ahmed sure got some fine Malabs

They are very inviting
images

1589887359230.png

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
My dad always told me ogaden had the most beautiful women, and that he wanted to marry one but he ended up marrying from his own clan instead

From my observation reer isaaq and reer rahanweyne have the most beautiful women
:diddyass:

This is sooooo rude I am dead bro do you not see how this can be read?

:dead:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Loooool bro you karbaash'd yourself on this one.

Nah, don't feel weird bro.
Just most internet users are anonymous.
It's easier to think when you talking to this:
View attachment 118483

You might be really talking to this:
_103975351_whatsappimage2018-10-23at10.50.50.jpg

So, don't catch feelings over these internet screen shots.
Hell, you don't even know if people share accounts *cough cough medulla* so you might be getting tag teamed troll by some friends bouncing accounts.

I share accounts? I didn't know I did that which person do you like the most?

:ohhh:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
He couldn't get a OG chick and had to settle with someone from his own clan reread what you wrote no disrespect intended

:ohno:
Idk if he actually asked any OG chicks and whether they rejected him. All I know is he had a thing for them and didn’t end up marrying one. You win some you lose some. Alhamdullilah he’s in a happy marriage now, him and my mom joke about his OG fetish every now and then

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Idk if he actually asked any OG chicks and whether they rejected him. All I know is he had a thing for them and didn’t end up marrying one. You win some you lose some. Alhamdullilah he’s in a happy marriage now, him and my mom joke about his OG fetish every now and then

It comes off like that saxiib which is rude to your mother that he just kinda settled after failing to cop a OG chick.

:wow1:

Keo

VIP
Tell the Ogaden that are flooding to Kismayo to return Ogaden unless they want to get replaced from their homeland.
:farmajoyaab:

Tell the Ogaden that are flooding to Kismayo to return Ogaden unless they want to get replaced from their homeland.
:farmajoyaab:
As the largest subclan, they can have a dominant population in both, don't be jealous because you don't have that liberty sxb. Btw Kismayo is welcome to ALL jebertis.
:childplease:

Trending