BIZARRE video out of Addis Ababa of a young Xaliimo alleging that her family dropped her in Africa from the US. Something is not adding up

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her accident sounds more of a Habeshi than a child who has an English-Somali accent. She looks deranged too. What is going on here.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I work with Ethiopians, she has their accent unless she is from there.

She’s claiming to have just arrived from Kenya and that she’s been in Kenya for several years. She states that she was taken away from America. Yet she has an Ethiopian-Somali accent. I know a Kenyan Somali accent.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The poor girl looks like she is possessed by Jiin. Is she Bantu?

This also speaks the abuse of relatives. Her aunt threw her out. This part is true, because of how detailed she spoke about it. Its really amazing how humans can be so mean. I can't count how many times i have seen habar yeeey mistreating their sisters child or brothers child.

The lie in her story is her dad being a pilot.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She is some sidamo kid pretending to be somali.

You have good detective eyes. She has that unmistakable Sidamo look.

I theorize that this girl (could be a grown woman) was a maid of a Somali family from the diaspora who took her around East Africa and specially to Eastleigh. They could have retuned to Addis and fired her. Here she is now assuming one of their child’s identity.

Kulahaa “my dad is a pilot between the US and Australia”. That was a dead giveaway for me. A Somali pilot of big airplanes and we don’t know about is unlikely.

Trending

Latest posts