BIZARRE OCCURRENCE: Faarax takes his heavily pregnant Afro-American wife to Borama to give birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats quite a risk

:damedamn:

Hospitals back in SL Can either get you killed or make your condition worse all because of some Young doctors who studied for 5 yrs

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thats quite a risk

:damedamn:

Hospitals back in SL Can either get you killed or make your condition worse all because of some Young doctors who studied for 5 yrs
Yes last year alone I saw almost 200 isaaq chicks all graduating with MBbs in china, They all practising there now Cabsi cabsi

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes last year alone I saw almost 200 isaaq chicks all graduating with MBbs in china, They all practising there now Cabsi cabsi

I'd never trust Chinese educated folks back home.

Chinaman has made getting a medical degree a source of profit for them where they do shortcuts and there's no government regulators in that communist ( really dictatorial regime) nation.

They give you medical degrees in 2 years

DRACO

VIP
Where does R.kelly find all this interesting content .. I'm baffled .Nig*a got a AI bot scouring the internet for all this.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlol: Somali men just want to pay a tufaax. It's hard in these streets with expensive western influenced Xalimo demanding downpayments. AA women just want a chocolate man, not much else. He could be from Mars for all they care.

:mjlol: Somali men just want to pay a tufaax. It's hard in these streets with expensive western influenced Xalimo demanding downpayments. AA women just want a chocolate man, not much else. He could be from Mars for all they care.

:mjlol: A tufax is fine for a xalimo unless the nigga is a somali amirite?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlol: A tufax is fine for a xalimo unless the nigga is a somali amirite?

What type of Xalimo are you talking about? The (Dua for a Dolla) crowd or the (He's still gaalo) crew, where they assume brideprices are a draconian relic.

We've examined enough YouTube clips to typecast the Tufaax receivers into quadrants.:drakelaugh:

This is Amazing. You can't convince a xalimo to do the same and go back with you 9 months pregnant. Was this planned or accidental though? Regardless, waa naag ninkeeda aad u jecel and the brother has good faith Inshallah.

Many among us wouldn't marry an African American Muslimah out of racist tendencies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is Amazing. You can't convince a xalimo to do the same and go back with you 9 months pregnant. Was this planned or accidental though? Regardless, waa naag ninkeeda aad u jecel and the brother has good faith Inshallah.

Many among us wouldn't marry an African American Muslimah out of racist tendencies.

She even has her mother there, I think it's one of those types of A&A who abandon America in their romanticized African Utopia.

Many of them are known to comeback to the US with changed of mine and very hostile towards anything Africa.

I don't blame them.

This wife will soon have a rude awakening. Our people are 10x more nastier than other Africans, very racist too.

Right now they still in the honeymoon stages

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i

I haven't met that many honestly besides males. I would definitely consider marrying a African American muslimah. There hard to find though. I know there is a mosque in downtown Dallas which was one of the first mosques built in Texas, around the time Nation of Islam existed. Sheikh is an African American male with a history in the civil rights movement.dude got invited to eat iftar with Obama during Ramadan

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
She even has her mother there, I think it's one of those types of A&A who abandon America in their romanticized African Utopia.

Many of them are known to comeback to the US with changed of mine and very hostile towards anything Africa.

I don't blame them.

This wife will soon have a rude awakening. Our people are 10x more nastier than other Africans, very racist too.

I haven't heard of this before. I saw a video of an AA who moved to Ghana and she seemed happy, but one thing I was wondering during the entire video if it was it worth it?

African Americans fought for years to be treated as equals.this is there home for the most part. America even though there is systematic racism is still more developed than a majority of the world.

I would honestly consider living in Barbados than a majority of the African countries. Only a few I would consider living in

i

I haven't met that many honestly besides males. I would definitely consider marrying a African American muslimah. There hard to find though. I know there is a mosque in downtown Dallas which was one of the first mosques built in Texas, around the time Nation of Islam existed. Sheikh is an African American male with a history in the civil rights movement.dude got invited to eat iftar with Obama during Ramadan

Texas and Florida have plenty of female Hispanic converts with African roots. If you are aiming to get one and making an effort, that is where perhaps you should consider... If possible for you.

I don't blame them.

I think situations are different. From this woman's Islamic perspective, the views are a little bit more universal than just African connection... but damn! Both of them are good people. The Somali dude for following his heart and loving this woman and the Sister accepting her new family with love and respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts