Bizarre Humans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I am reading this Biography of a great born woman in ancient time. Her best friend loves her and also hates her. I mean, jealous of her. This best friend, looked out for her, and protected yet snitched on her and wanted her to go down. I am so confused by humans walaahi. How can u be so inlove with a friend, yet, wish them to fall? To fall where? To your level? This is so mystifying to me.

The Best "friend" would make the great born lady to think she has her back. Yet she does not. She guns for her husband. When he rejects her. she causes her friend to cheat on him, she gets pregnant and she sends letter to him and her mother while in the country wanting to give birth secretly.

Guess what? This "best friend" ends up living a longer life that the poor great born lady. While another best friend of hers, ends up with her husband.

Human emotions is so complicated. Jealousy and Love goes hand in hand.

I think we people cherish the brain more than the heart organ. Quran always talks about "Diseased Hearts" I think we should guard our hearts with diseases. Jealousy is one of them.

That's it! This is my philosophical advice today from Lady Or Eedo Basra :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@mrlog

Care to elaborate WHY u voted thumbs down? Enlighten me :)

mrlog

VIP
@Basra bilicdii haweenkaay, I only provide ‘enlightenment’ in the luuq.

I voted ur thread down couse jealousy is part and parcel of humanity.
Awoowe Cain and Abel started it and it will continue till aakhiro.
I think you are confusing luv with envy.
Usually jealous people are envious at the same time and never ‘love’ their nemesis.

Trust me since college I have been seeing a therapist.
Wacasha is a hot milf hence why I continue to see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.