Bitcoin is close to making a new all-time-high

Apollo

VIP
This shit just never seems to go down. :wow:

If you buy, only do so with money you can take a -90% hit on. You have been warned. It is risky stuff.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
There is a 23% rise from the days of 2017, but right now, I would not take a gamble on it.

@Apollo, do you think we would see another December 2017." $19.5k for 1 bitcoin" days?

Its been down 0.23% since this morning, a gamble I would say for now

Apollo

VIP
There is a 23% rise from the days of 2017, but right now, I would not take a gamble on it.

Its been down 0.23% since this morning, a gamble I would say

Not saying to do this, do it at your own risk, but every time bitcoin breaks its all time high and maintains to stay above it for ~two weeks. It goes on an insane bull run.

If it is able to stay above 20,000 for ~2 weeks. It will double or triple over 2021. Look at the early 2017 chart. My two cents.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo I have bitcoin shares in my demo account and went from a loss to £2k profit in a week. I'm waiting from the price to dip then I will invest with my real money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjcry:

I don't recommend day or swing trading crypto. It is too unpredictable. The only thing that is a winning strategy seems to buy and hold for a decade.

This shit unironically may be worth 100,000 or a million in a decade.

However, be aware of this:

People who buy now may be trapped into a fakeout. Risky business.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I sold my Eth stack @164eur after buying into the node hype

Now I'm scared to open my blockfolio to see what would've been

I don't recommend day or swing trading crypto. It is too unpredictable. The only thing that is a winning strategy seems to buy and hold for a decade.

This shit unironically may be worth 100,000 or a million in a decade.

However, be aware of this:

People who buy now may be trapped into a fakeout. Risky business.

I get your point but Bitcoin has always made a comeback. I think Bitcoin will continue to push through. Tbh I'd rather lose a few thousand then potentially miss out on a fortune.

For bitcoin shares I will gladly take the risk and happily wait for a decade before I see my returns. I'm brainstorming on which investments to use for longterm and short term gains.

I've also subscribed to a financial advising company and their recommendations have definitely helped me have insight into how to financially invest for the future.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I wouldn't advise buying altcoins now. Wait for BTC to maintain a new all time high for a couple of days so you are assured it isn't a fake out.

I'm not touching BTC, ETH etc. I'm looking for potential moonshots assuming I haven't already missed the boat. I want those degenerate <10mm market cap coins to gamble on

Assuming people still fall for the decentralised xyz meme

At the very tip of the hype during first days of January 2018, I dipped in after watching it for few days and reading as much material on cryptocurrency.

My coin is XRP and I have been holding it ever since-

I would honestly advise to put some money that you can live without if the unfortunate happens- if bitcoins reaches and maintains the 20.000 it will probably x3 before the end of the year some say it can hit the 100.000 if that happens and I believe it can happen because of its history- automatically many coins will go up with it -

XRP is right now buffering around $0.44 if the gains made in the last week or so replicate the end of 2017, XRP can easily surpass the heights of 2018 and therefore return some mighty gains.

For those that like research and understand numbers I would strongly advise to invest time into cryptocurrency because end of 2020 can go really crazy

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Coinbase trending earlier on twitter, somethings up :wow:

EnkNAeVWEAM3Mav

@dr.leorio this might be the year to collect on them XRP positions:mjhaps:

How can you make millions from XRP when there are 45 billion XRP coins available and their market cap is already 24 billion?

Trending