Bitcoin anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amira-chan

Anyone uses the online currency here? I'm heavily involved it and I'm considering mining soon since I've bought a super computer!

Can't wait to make lots of lacag now ^w^

:money::money::money:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
bastard banks are closing bitcoin related accounts while at the same time developing a way to mimic its technology :pacspit:

A

Amira-chan

Whoever sold you the computer

:mjlol::sheed:

My cousin sold it to me, since he also mines Bitcoins and especially right now using multiple computers!

:rejoice:

Plus are you even involved in the online industry m8?

:letmeeat:

S

syntax

Lol at bought a supercomputer. :mjlol:

Amina I think your confusing a high end desktop for a supercomputer. Supercomputers are pretty fucking expensive and are used in doing insane calculations, things that need alot of processing power and server work. You wouldn't be able to afford one.

Anyways, what's the specs on your high end desktop?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Lol at bought a supercomputer. :mjlol:

Amina I think your confusing a high end desktop for a supercomputer. Supercomputers are pretty fucking expensive and are used in doing insane calculations, things that need alot of processing power and server work. You wouldn't be able to afford one.

Anyways, what's the specs on your high end desktop?

She allegedly comes from a very affluent family and also works in the financial industry as a stock broker, if my memory serves me right. So, technically, she can afford it.siilaanyolaugh

S

syntax

She allegedly comes from a very affluent family and also works in the financial industry as a stock broker, if my memory serves me right. So, technically, she can afford it.siilaanyolaugh

These things cost up to 1million per rack. Seen some that go up to 60million. The chances of Aminas family being able to afford one is just as high as Daroods being Banu Hashim

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
These things cost up to 1million per rack. Seen some that go up to 60million. The chances of Aminas family being able to afford one is just as high as Daroods being Banu Hashim

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK's. Didn't that nigga Khattab also claim to have a supercomputer? Wallahi some of these Somalis on the forumsiilaanyolaugh

S

syntax

Lmao, not supercomputer...but close.he claims to have had a SLI Nvidia titan x4 in his rig.

Basically one of those things alone costs around 1200$..nigga just casually said he has 4 of them in his computer. Which is funny because that is the biggest overkill I've ever seen in my life. One of those graphics card is so powerful it can run ultra settings on any game without a breeze. It's so good that in 3 years, whicj is a eterntity in the tech world cuz of the big improvements every year, it will still be better than 80-90% of the graphics cards out. It's just that far ahead of every single graphic card. OK consider this....your average high end computer costs the same as that one graphic card. So obviously one is enough....nigga said he has 4 Lmao. Sometimes when ppl lie I don't think they realize how absurd and retarded they sound to people who actually know their shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts