Bisexual

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This white guy at work told me he used to be bisexual in his teenage years and now is fully straight. I was in disbelief because he comes off masculine.

I asked him how did he just become suddenly straight and he said his bisexuality was a phase, just like how there are teens who go through an emo stage and when they become adults they change to normal people.

I find this weird.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This white guy at work told me he used to be bisexual in his teenage years and now is fully straight. I was in disbelief because he comes off masculine.

I asked him how did he just become suddenly straight and he said his bisexuality was a phase, just like how there are teens who go through an emo stage and when they become adults they change to normal people.

I find this weird.

I want

1611152770963.png

today

1611152783187.png

I find this weird.

how many co-workers do you have ,
horta ?
1611146129994.png

Trending

Latest posts