Birthdays 🍰

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto When is your Birthday? Don't worry the thread opener said you don't have to state the year
:ulyin:

Opted for Jan first during my US sponsorships process , I was also born under a tree in the God forsake fourth world country named Somalia and my older sister was the Umiliso.:mjcry:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
:russ: Y'all ain't slick with these threads. Next user gonna create a thread saying, what year were you born? "Where do you live?" Is already done

And in the dms a faarax/xaliimo is going to do deep dive shukaansi in the luuq and ask for your names and shyt and now you've given out most of your personal infos... not so anon:wow1:

:russ: Y'all ain't slick with these threads. Next user gonna create a thread saying, what year were you born? "Where do you live?" Is already done

And in the dms a faarax/xaliimo is going to do deep dive shukaansi in the luuq and ask for your names and shyt and now you've given out most of your personal infos... not so anon:wow1:
No one would do that

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
A fellow Tarus. Kkkk
cc2 (1).png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You are on your third divorce, iga xishood
:ufdup:

Atleast I am honest about it, all my friends in Ohio who were married before never used to mention this when courting a girl, I am praying for you meet one of them, Aamiin, Faataxa.:rejoice:

I don't know what kind of shit you've experienced online but god damn :stressed:

Trending