Birth plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I can not help you, I had C section which was easy, clean and Of course I had to take the epidural. But do not bring your husband to natural birth(gross scene ) best of luck and speed recovery and congrats

Ohh, how long was your recovery? Thank you sis.

He won't be in the delivery room but he will be outside, just in case anything goes wrong and he needs to sign some papers.

He won't be in the delivery room but he will be outside, just in case anything goes wrong and he needs to sign some papers.
Stop watching YouTube video!
I am telling you are going to fine!
You're having a little girl with the good hair xx

May Allah make everything go smooth for you abayo. Im so excited for you. My sister said when the birth time came Allah gave her strength she never knew she had. I know you too will be given this motherly strength inshallah. I hope you come to tell us all about it. =)

The third day you have to leave the hospital, you should not carry any heavy thing. It is easy real in 2 weeks you will be in good condition(the wound from exterior only, internally it takes full month to recover). It is easy really. Just take the regular over counter painkiller. And do not eat heavy foods(rices, pasta) just vegetable, soups, and salad. Good luck and speed recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending