Biracials petition to have their own racial category

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
No happening., The world is Black or White. The rest are L's

Somalis are happily in between, but use Black when it suits us!
Don’t you think it’ll create more colorism, texturism and featurism in the negro community by accepting biracials as black?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don’t you think it’ll create more colorism, texturism and featurism in the negro community by accepting biracials as black?

No. It only makes things complicated if u give biracial their own lane. I mean, think about Somali tribes. I wish there was only Isaaq n Darood. Now there is a third. Hawiya.

Hella arbitrary, and pointless. What would be the difference between that and grouping all tall people together? Essentially the same impractical stupid concept to me.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
No. It only makes things complicated if u give biracial their own lane. I mean, think about Somali tribes. I wish there was only Isaaq n Darood. Now there is a third. Hawiya.
It’ll go like this Basra
04409391.jpg

Black woman: couldn’t get a darkskinned fully black queen with 4c hair? You a colorist coon!
70UBm4b.jpg

Black man: get off my black heffa my girl is black she’s just lightskinned with curly hair black comes in all looks we’re the most phenotypically diverse race on the planet quit hating on my black queen!
eddie-murphy-bill-cosby-impression-mark-twain-prize.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It’ll go like this Basra
04409391.jpg

Black woman: couldn’t get a darkskinned fully black queen with 4c hair? You a colorist coon!
70UBm4b.jpg

Black man: get off my black heffa my girl is black she’s just lightskinned with curly hair black comes in all looks we’re the most phenotypically diverse race on the on the planet quit hating on my black queen!
eddie-murphy-bill-cosby-impression-mark-twain-prize.png

Dark skinned bantu women are not all ugly, I have met some who were cute.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I'm assuming this includes all sorts of biracials like white/asian or asian/black and not just the typical black/white? In that case, it would be weird to class them as their own race if they have a bunch of different ones included.
imo they should’ve made this a mulatto petition for that very reason

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Biracials and multiracials like Puerto Rican’s, Brazilian’s and Dominican’s have it much easier since they have a cultural identity that they stick with, can’t say the same for a half black american half anglo saxon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I respect how anyone wants to be identified as, we should respect their decision:)

Jiron

I want u to identify me as an English White Aristocratic. You can address me as Your Grace, Duchess Basra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts