Biracial NBA player reveals his mothers side didn’t want him around growing up

Rudy gobert Minnesota timberwolves player originally from France reveals his mothers side of the family didnt want him at their house for Christmas dinner they used to tell his mom come but don’t bring that child

Everyone is racist to Black people even to themselves no one has an answer for this.
European colonialism and their installation of white Europeans at the top of the beauty hierarchy they managed to spread to more than half the world.

Since Black people (Niger-Congo, especially) deviate the furthest from the white European ideal, they cop the most racism, followed by other Black African ethnicities/ethnic groups.

Arabs, Asians, Latinos & Polynesians can still inherit straight hair, white-skin and coloured eyes that save them from racism but we don't.

It's that simple.

European colonialism and their installation of white Europeans at the top of the beauty hierarchy they managed to spread to more than half the world.

Since Black people (Niger-Congo, especially) deviate the furthest from the white European ideal, they cop the most racism, followed by other Black African ethnicities/ethnic groups.

Arabs, Asians, Latinos & Polynesians can still inherit straight hair, white-skin and coloured eyes that save them from racism but we don't.

It's that simple.

White/fair complexion was considered the most attractive and dark/black least attractive in many parts of the world and across many cultures long before colonialism. Colonialism just exacerbated the problem.

White/fair complexion was considered the most attractive and dark/black least attractive in many parts of the world and across many cultures long before colonialism. Colonialism just exacerbated the problem.
That's mostly applicable to certain cultures that held a belief of dark-skin being tied to poverty and long hours of manual labour in the sun and light-skin to wealth and the luxury to remain indoors like in East Asian cultures.

I'm not a full-fledged expert in colourism so I can't write a full essay containing more examples than that, but the validity of your statement wildly varies from culture-to-culture.

It's not like today's skin whitening phenomenon in Xamar is a result of pre-existing self-hate prior to today's foreign influence via Somali-dubbed Bollywood and Turkish dramas.

That's mostly applicable to certain cultures that held a belief of dark-skin being tied to poverty and long hours of manual labour in the sun and light-skin to wealth and the luxury to remain indoors like in East Asian cultures.

Not really. How would you explain Arabs who were out in the sun favouring fairer complexion over darker skin?

I'm not a full-fledged expert in colourism so I can't write a full essay containing more examples than that, but the validity of your statement wildly varies from culture-to-culture.

I can't speak for all cultures which is why I said "many" and not even "most". But it's definitely something that existed across cultures. India is another well known example of a place where colourism existed well before colonialism.

It's not like today's skin whitening phenomenon in Xamar is a result of pre-existing self-hate prior to today's foreign influence via Somali-dubbed Bollywood and Turkish dramas.

No, it doesn't have to be about "self-hate". I don't think we had self-hate either but we probably did consider fairer complexion to be more attractive if we go by terms like "caday/cadow" being endearments and "madow/dhuxul" being insults. But I don't know if this specifically existed pre-colonialism.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I see why biracial always gravitate towards their black side the other side doesn’t accept them
I once heard a madow woman succinctly explain it like this:

"They'd rather be at the top of the black social hiearchy than the bottom of the white social hiearchy."

:mjpls:

This is why I'm extra harsh on half somalis with an cadaan parent.

One of their parents willingly had babies with a group of people that are known to be racist. That's some coon shit. These half somalis will always try and claim their Somali side first because Cadaans won't claim them.

The half Italians are the ones I hate the most.

Kisame

Half Italians gotta be spies. They can't be trusted .

Aren't arabs as much racist and south asians? You'd be surprised
I only made exceptions for half Arabs and half Asians because those communities tend to live around somalis in the diaspora and f*ck with us heavy.

Only Arab group I am sus about though are the yemenis. I haven't heard anything positive about somalis living in yemen. They deal with a lot of racism in that country so when I see half Somali half yemenis I start to wonder why TF were you even born????

NidarNidar

Punisher
I see why biracial always gravitate towards their black side the other side doesn’t accept them
The one-drop rule in America helped AA stick together, unlike in Brazil where Biracial kids are assigned their pardos separating them, the government encourage mixing, unlike in Argentina where they sent them to war using them as cannon fodder.

Kisame

Weird. Half somali half yemenis are the most common to the point where, they aren't considered truly ajnabi. Especially southern yemenis
I know it's common lool.

I just found the mixture weird because yemenis seem way more racist than us. Imma need some somalis from yemen to change my mind because damn near every video I've seen from somalis in yemen never seemed positive.

They always spoke about dealing with discriminationm

NidarNidar

Punisher
I know it's common lool.

I just found the mixture weird because yemenis seem way more racist than us. Imma need some somalis from yemen to change my mind because damn near every video I've seen from somalis in yemen never seemed positive.

They always spoke about dealing with discriminationm
I never came across that at least in the West, the soundest Arab have always been Yemenis, Saudis, Palestinians and Algerians, they would always have your back in a fight as well.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

It's that simple.
Whose we? Somalis have thin noses and caucasian features,A somali has more of the so called beauty standards than asians
Stop trying to group us with victims who we share nothing but skin color with

johnsepei5

:mjpls:
This is why I'm extra harsh on half somalis with an cadaan parent.

One of their parents willingly had babies with a group of people that are known to be racist. That's some coon shit. These half somalis will always try and claim their Somali side first because Cadaans won't claim them.

The half Italians are the ones I hate the most.
But aren’t somalis just as racist and would they not frown just as much upon a half cadaan kid than the cadaans would

stop trying to make somalis seem innocent when we are just as racist,can your stupid brain remember why half italian somalis left somalia ?
Its because they were shunned and frowned upon for being half white

johnsepei5

Abti "caucasian" is pseudoscietific babble. In the west most ajnabis will view somalis as different looking madow to be very very blunt. Also somalis vary a lot, the average somali has dark skin full lips and curly hair and are african.
No not the average somali

Its just your futo dhuxuul family that looks like that

damn these kind of threads and replies rile me up

Trending