Bipolar?

I feel bipolar these days... one day I want to live and save Somalia and one day I want to die and be at peace from this capitalist nation. It feels weird tbh, one day I’m a sheikh, one day I’m not... it’s been happening probably for most of my life tbh? Is this bipolar syndrome or normal teenage hormones acting up?

Cartman

reformed
No it’s confusion of being raised by two different cultures. Honestly why not do both, invest in being a duel citizen but get all your credentials here first.

I feel bipolar these days... one day I want to live and save Somalia and one day I want to die and be at peace from this capitalist nation. It feels weird tbh, one day I’m a sheikh, one day I’m not... it’s been happening probably for most of my life tbh? Is this bipolar syndrome or normal teenage hormones acting up?
Don't use 'bi-polar' to describe situations that aren't related to an actual mental illness. Its inappropriate.

I don’t think that’s what bipolar is isn’t bipolar a mood thing idk I don’t believe in mental illness. Sometimes I feel that way too though.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What capitalist nation?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
My moods change throughout the week. Some days I'm angry irrritible and other days i can hug you out if joyfulness.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
nothing bipolar sxb , its called identity crises. that is what you are having , and that is normal sxb.
This man basically explains many things about identity and culture , a must watch if you want to understand what mixed race people go through.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Can u explain cuz i think she spoke normal and was a ting normal what is bipolar some kind mental illness

Google explains it well, to be honest:

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a mental illness that brings severe high and low moods and changes in sleep, energy, thinking, and behavior. People who have bipolar disorder can have periods in which they feel overly happy and energized and other periods of feeling very sad, hopeless, and sluggish.

They can suddenly get extremely energetic, happy and whatnot to a degree that would seem "manic" or "crazy" to those on the outside then without warning have a period of being extremely low and depressive. Just a rollercoaster ride of emotions. It can manifest in other ways too. Sudden anger, aggression and so forth then suddenly seeming so remorseful when they finally wind down. I'm no expert at all but that's the gist from what I understand. It's quite a miserable thing to have to deal with and can be very, very exhausting and traumatizing for those around them too.

Google explains it well, to be honest:

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a mental illness that brings severe high and low moods and changes in sleep, energy, thinking, and behavior. People who have bipolar disorder can have periods in which they feel overly happy and energized and other periods of feeling very sad, hopeless, and sluggish.

They can suddenly get extremely energetic, happy and whatnot to a degree that would seem "manic" or "crazy" to those on the outside then without warning have a period of being extremely low and depressive. Just a rollercoaster ride of emotions. It can manifest in other ways too. Sudden anger, aggression and so forth then suddenly seeming so remorseful when they finally wind down. I'm no expert at all but that's the gist from what I understand. It's quite a miserable thing to have to deal with and can be very, very exhausting and traumatizing for those around them too.
Dont tht Apply to normal ppl 2 since everyone mood changes

Trending