VIP

I have been advocating for a tech solution and looks like its here.:salute:

Times up on business Shabaab sympathizers and useless 68IQ clan elders.:wow:

large.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Each state should have thier own state Ids but integrated. A office in Garowe can check a SW ID number for example and vice versa.

Fine by me, however we do it, everyone in the nation needs to be ID'd and tracked.

China style Big Brother is the only solution to Somalis

Very dangerous precedent, in the future the government will become more and more authoritarian.Imagine if Siad Barre had this power.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Very dangerous precedent, in the future the government will become more and more authoritarian.Imagine if Siad Barre had this power.

Next step will be micro-chipping everyone, and all their convos and gps locations
will be tracked.:diddyass:

And why would Somalis want this ID card? It’s not like they will not recive social welfare without it or anything. I guess they would even have to pay for the card and get nothing back.

No benefit for people to get the card. And the government don’t control the country. What a joke.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What happens when Al Shabab gets access to the whole database?

This isn’t good at all.

This will be next to impossible with modern security that exists today in the tech.

Alot of this can be hosted offsite in the cloud and not at a physical location in Villa Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts