BINGO! Just had a light bulb go off in regards to creating employment for my cousins back home

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Back home is obsessed with festive occasions such as Weddings and Birthdays. I think they assume that’s this is the way to enlightenment but it ain’t my business. It’s mind boggling to see them throw a lavish party while living in a shithole. I mean there’s no infrastructure to speak of but they rather throw a lavish party. Anyways that’s besides the point.

I’ve been brainstorming on how to create a sustainable employment for my cousins. It’s terrible to get them addicted to handouts.

Finally I came up with an idea.

I will go to China to buy them animated characters such as Barney,Mickey and etc.

I’ll trll them to charge birthday events $40 for 3 hours.

$100 for a store opening

$60 for Eid occasions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u r aiming low. Get a loan from a bank, 10 thousand most, and go there and open a refreshments little store.

Anything to do with beverages, from tea, coffees, smoothies, ice cream, lemonade, make it a mobile truck so u can move around. Have camera at the back and front of the truck, watch out for indho tuug looking terrorist suspects.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
u r aiming low. Get a loan from a bank, 10 thousand most, and go there and open a refreshments little store.

Anything to do with beverages, from tea, coffees, smoothies, ice cream, lemonade, make it a mobile truck so u can move around. Have camera at the back and front of the truck, watch out for indho tuug looking terrorist suspects.

I dint intend to spend much on them. Something to make them lose this dependency

Trending

Latest posts