Billionaire cries thinking of Warren presidency

Apollo

VIP

Starts crying around min 1:00.
Imagine being a billionaire and still getting emotional over a potential wealth tax. :dead: @Tukraq the elite take Warren more seriously over Bernie and are more afraid of her.

Apollo

VIP
Looks like Ilhan Omar is again involved in another round of ''antisemitism'' but this time because she questioned why Cooperman supports Bloomberg:

• Ilhan Omar came under fire on Saturday for sharing a tweet revealing Jewish billionaire Leon Cooperman will back Michael Bloomberg's 2020 bid
  • She shared the tweeted with a thinking emoji saying: 'I wonder why'
  • She was accused of 'dog whistle' anti-Semitism for the comment
  • Critics say she was alluding to the fact that they were both Jewish rather than the fact that they are both billionaires
  • Omar retweeted posts by supporters who accused critics of 'twisting her words'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...illionaires-supporting-Michael-Bloomberg.html

Bro these jews* got too much power and money, I can't think of an 'ethnic' group that comes close

*Ashkenazi and sephardi jews, them beta males from ethipioa and the mizrahi are irrelevant
Mizrahi Jews are actually doing really well, check out the Notable Mizrahi Jews section on their wiki page.

It's only Ethio/Falashas that are lacking in Wealth/economic & political power.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Bro these jews* got too much power and money, I can't think of an 'ethnic' group that comes close

*Ashkenazi and sephardi jews, them beta males from ethipioa and the mizrahi are irrelevant
Like I always say they should be our role model minority, not these servile Asians and Ethiopians, or back breaking Mexicans, look how influential there diaspora is why can’t we do the same?

Idow

The revolution shall come comrades.

Starts crying around min 1:00.
Imagine being a billionaire and still getting emotional over a potential wealth tax. :dead: @Tukraq the elite take Warren more seriously over Bernie and are more afraid of her.
Warren doesn’t have strong enough conviction to sway me over from Bernie.
When bill gates through a fit about being taxed 100 billion dollars and only having 7 billion left. Warren said it wouldn’t be that much while Bernie said:
huubhktnjax31.jpg

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Warren doesn’t have strong enough conviction to sway over from Bernie.
When bill gates through a fit about being taxed 100 billion dollars and only having 7 billion left. Warren said it wouldn’t be that much while Bernie said:
huubhktnjax31.jpg
You can’t sell 100 billion in taxes though, the average American wouldn’t be for that

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These niggas are crying overlosing a few billions when 1 billion is more than enough to sustain one's self if managed correctly. Which supports my theory. Poverty is man made, disasters can be averted and homelessness can be removed completely. Hell we can fit all the ppl in the world into canada and yet these greedy rich bastards hate giving zakah.

In islam you give 2.5% in zakah every year and if everyone that could afford to did this it would provide enough for the country's poorest to be fed and housed.

:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
These niggas are crying overlosing a few billions when 1 billion is more than enough to sustain one's self if managed correctly. Which supports my theory. Poverty is man made, disasters can be averted and homelessness can be removed completely. Hell we can fit all the ppl in the world into canada and yet these greedy rich bastards hate giving zakah.

In islam you give 2.5% in zakah every year and if everyone that could afford to did this it would provide enough for the country's poorest to be fed and housed.

:mjlol:

More than enough for you, some people need more

When u're earning around 100k a year that's ur money. But if u're a millionaire or billionaire then most of ur money is no longer yours. It's owned by bigger societies.

Tukraq

VIP
When u're earning around 100k a year that's ur money. But if u're a millionaire or billionaire then most of ur money is no longer yours. It's owned by bigger societies.
How does that make any sense? If I create a billion in wealth that’s mine, what the hell does that have to do with society

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
More than enough for you, some people need more
That's up to them. We don't force ppl in islam to give more than the zakah. Greed is a poison but everyone is free to spend their money how they see fit.

Like I always say they should be our role model minority, not these servile Asians and Ethiopians, or back breaking Mexicans, look how influential there diaspora is why can’t we do the same?

There's no way we're reaching their level, they've been milking euros for a thousand years. I don't think it's fair to even call them diasporas, they've been part and parcel of the euro world for millennia, I like to think of them as a special class of the European world

Tukraq

VIP
There's no way we're reaching their level, they've been milking euros for a thousand years. I don't think it's fair to even call them diasporas, they've been part and parcel of the euro world for millennia, I like to think of them as a special class of the European world
They lost all there wealth in ww2 and came to the US broke, also most of there stuff can be replicated

Trending