NEWS Bill Gates was cheating on his wife Melinda now she is taking him to the cleaners

This is why Allah allowed us to have 4 wife's subnallah Islam is perfect :lawd:

Translation I want 4 sex slave maids
Screenshot (91).png

he still got a few decades to go, with new tech and medicine coming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No that's never the case your gonna hate this, but the government is always on a women's side today

and i'm glad they are smh just stay single do your thing and die single why commit

life is just simple man if i knew when signing that marriage paper i wouldn't be able to stay committed i would just never get married

No that's never the case your gonna hate this, but the government is always on a women's side today

and i'm glad they are smh just stay single do your thing and die single why commit

life is just simple man if i knew when signing that marriage paper i wouldn't be able to stay committed i would just never get married
they been married for 20+ years

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

half of your wealth can't be made back that quick but ok
she wouldn't get half of his wealth, she would get some stock (which is how he has most of his net worth)

[SPOILERS]

most of his investments are overseas/in LLC's/stuff she can't take, besides stock, most of his wealth is protected

With almost no inheritance being passed down to them, Imagine the shame if one of his kids turn out be a loser, blows the money and ends up homeless.:jcoleno:

With almost no inheritance being passed down to them, Imagine the shame if one of his kids turn out be a loser, blows the money and ends up homeless.:jcoleno:
That's going to happen. A few generations down the line, they're gonna be back to being broke/middle class. While Bill Gates future children/grand children will inherit his assets and build more wealth

Trending