Bill Gates was cheating on his wife Melinda now she is taking him to the cleaners

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The greedy dude said I want my children to work and only promised them 1% of their inheritence equivalent to 10 million dollars which is a fraction of his 130 billion dollar fortune. Now Melinda is teaming up with her children to take him to the cleaners! :mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

The greedy dude said I want my children to work and only promised them 1% of their inheritence equivalent to 10 million dollars which is a fraction of his 130 billion dollar fortune. Now Melinda is teaming up with her children to take him to the cleaners! :mjlol:
Lol he should give his kids all the money when he dies. But his ex wife should f*ck of. She didn donl anything to get half his net worth. :comeon:

He's a rich billionaire, he was gonna cheat regardless. He has millions of options, yeah she might take half his money, but this dude is a billionaire.

For example, when Jeff Bezos divorced his wife, she took around $36B from him. Now, Jeff Bezos is worth like 120B+

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
why not just give half the money to charity and the rest to his kids it ain't like he got any use for it when hes dead

He's a rich billionaire, he was gonna cheat regardless. He has millions of options, yeah she might take half his money, but this dude is a billionaire.

For example, when Jeff Bezos divorced his wife, she took around $36B from him. Now, Jeff Bezos is worth like 120B+

Jeff bezoz wife deserved every penny she got. She build the company with hima nd worked there for a while. After being married for 20y he cheated on her
giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
My boy Bill made a rookie mistake. Don’t shit where you work. I don’t care how sexy the maid is, it was always gonna backfire and now your ex is gonna take my boy to the cleaners :snoop:

My boy Bill made a rookie mistake. Don’t shit where you work. I don’t care how sexy the maid is, it was always gonna backfire and now your ex is gonna take my boy to the cleaners :snoop:
Jeff Bezos cheated and gave half his networth to his wife, now he's worth 5x his wife

these billionaires became wealthy for a reason, do you not think its easy to gain back lost wealth for them? lul

Trending