Biggest qarxis: Somaliland foreign minister & Silanyo son in law set up a limited company to loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
7:21 pm 9th Feb, 2018

Wasiirka Amuuraha Dibedda ee Somaliland Dr Sacad Cali Shire iyo Wakiilka Somaliland u fadhiya Dalka Isutaga Imaaraadka Carabta Baashe Cawil Cumar (Morgan) ayaa 06/02/2018 waxay ka diiwaan gashadeen Shirkad Dalka Isutaga Imaaraadka Carabta. Waxaanay Shirkadaas u bixiyeen Somaliland Investment Company Limited. Shirkadan oo sida ka muuqata Macluumaadka lagu diiwaan geliyay Taariikhdaas kor ku xusan ayaa Waxaa (Company Directors)Agaasimayaal ka ah Wasiir Sacad Cali Shire iyo Baashe Cawil Cumar. Waxaa sidoo kale Xoghaye ka ah Nin lagu magacaabo Cabdiraxmaan Xuseen Cabdalla. Shirkadan ayaa lagu sheegay inay ka shaqayn doonto Maalgelinta iyo Maaraynta dhinacyada Beeraha, Waxbarashada, Caafimaadka, Ganacsiga iwm. Sida ku cad Macluumaad lagu diiwaan geliyay Shirka oo ah nooca gaarka loo leeyahay ayaa Qiimaha Saamiga lagu sheegay 1 USD. Halka qiimaha Saamiga guud ama share Capital la iibiyay 50.000 USD. Waxaa iyana la yaab leh in Saamilayda Shirkadan gaarka loo leeyahay een Public Company ahay
HALKANI HOOSE KA DAALACO CADAYMAHA OO DHAMAYSTIRAN

https://qarannews.com/wasaarada-maa...asaasi-ah-warbixintii-shirkadii-nala-wadaaga/

IMG-20180208-WA0018-575x1024.jpg

IMG-20180208-WA0017-575x1024.jpg

IMG-20180208-WA0016-575x1024.jpg

IMG-20180208-WA0012-575x1024.jpg

website
https://www.difc.ae/public-register/somaliland-investment-company-limited

Bohol

VIP
The culprits

Sacad Cali Shire Somaliland foreign minister
Sacad-Cali-Shire.jpg

Baashe Morgan Somaliland ambassador to UAE (who is also Silanyo son in law)
Luul_Siilanyo.jpg

DRACO

VIP
No problem as long as it is declared to the SLGov , its very new so should be declared within a month of establishment.

This company can be used to bring in investment. They have nothing to hide as they used their real names and clearly says For SL ministry of finance but the media will use it for their own objectives .

Bohol

VIP
No problem as long as it is declared to the SLGov , its very new so should be declared within a month of establishment.

This company can be used to bring in investment. They have nothing to hide as they used their real names and clearly says For SL ministry of finance but the media will use it for their own objectives .

It is a private company aka non regulated. Those thieves have no shame kkk.

DRACO

VIP
Lol maybe i know kulmiye suffers from corruption only thing that worries me is that baashe dude very corrupt I bet . But I believe In muse will change this . He has no appetite for corruption !

Let's see how they respond they can't be stupid enough to create a company like that It's gotta be for legit reasons or they are stupid asf:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
Lol maybe i know kulmiye suffers from corruption only thing that worries me is that baashe dude very corrupt I bet . But I believe In muse will change this . He has no appetite for corruption !

Let's see how they respond they can't be stupid enough to create a company like that It's gotta be for legit reasons or they are stupid asf:mjlol:

I bet if we search UAE companies we will find many similar companies where they have their
hand in it. Those old heads thought the companies can't be searched in public kkk.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somaliland is the most corrupt entity anywhere in Somaliwayn even supposedly trustworthy ones like Sacad Cali Shire is a tuug

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Entirety of somaliland is corrupt, top politicians looting the place, no wonder the people of somaliland are poor. The money never trickles down to the population, poor management of resources.

This is a conflict of interest for a foreign minister to set up a business like this.

It seems the Somaliland Ministry of Finance has Zero internal audit controls for stuff like this.

Then again Somalis are against Audits

You’re head is so far down your ass that it’s impossible for you to accept anything negative about SL if it opposes your views against Somalia.

This is very dangerous and almost similar to way the NEO-Leftist feminist think.

This is actually alarming that you’re not willing to accept it out of your own conflicting views, even with the evidence still absent.

Last edited:
@Bohol

The Ciyaal Kacaan are grooming the next generation to maintain the status quo.

If you started a large Argo firm or began digging for gold in your region, these neefs would absolutely lose their minds.

They would rather get outsiders to loot them instead of internal investors

Entirety of somaliland is corrupt, top politicians looting the place, no wonder the people of somaliland are poor. The money never trickles down to the population, poor management of resources.

This is why Puntlandimo must be held hire then Qabilnimo.

Puntlandimo focus on the individual and their contribution to the society. Qabilnimo focuses on the collective at the expense and suffering of the individual.

When you go to Illahi (SAW) you can’t bring Puntland or your Qabil with you. The day you meet Illahi (SAW) is the day you understand what individualism really means.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is why Puntlandimo must be held hire then Qabilnimo.

Puntlandimo focus on the individual and their contribution to the society. Qabilnimo focuses on the collective at the expense and suffering of the individual.

When you go to Illahi (SAW) you can’t bring Puntland or your Qabil with you. The day you meet Illahi (SAW) is the day you understand what individualism really means.
Spot on.

And I will add, try to stay away from the dark side.

Or at least keep a flashlight with you when entering it and you want to understand whats going wrong with our somali society.

I'm excited about bringing many things to light in the Neef Era.

DRACO

VIP
I'm sorry mate but honestly speaking puntland is definitely more corrupt than somaliland .

The culprits

Sacad-Cali-Shire.jpg

Luul_Siilanyo.jpg
The culprits

Sacad-Cali-Shire.jpg

Luul_Siilanyo.jpg

Cheerleadersquad: Please give us circumstantial evidence that this company was opened with stolen money. If you don’t have, you shoud be ashamed of your liebel act of parading people’s pics and their legally registered organizations here.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm sorry mate but honestly speaking puntland is definitely more corrupt than somaliland .
truthfully corruption means nothing this if bloody africa we're talking about.

What matters is poverty levels, somaliland is much poorer regarding many poverty indicators than puntland

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Cheerleadersquad: Please give us circumstantial evidence that this company was opened with stolen money. If you don’t have, you shoud be ashamed of your liebel act of parading people’s pics and their legally registered organizations here.
It's not libel if it is true he is the supposed foreign minister it's called conflict of interest and his partner is the son of a former leader.

Imagine the US Secretary of state registering a llc with the son of a former president :drakekidding:

Sacad cali shire is a God fearing man. Most honoust man you can meet. And Bashir is a self made millionaire.

It seems to me more bullb&&* from useless peice of ShS& that actually believes the election was stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending