Bohol

VIP
You cut the bullshit with you're lies

Why are so obesssed with this HY
And HJ thing?

My uncle and his HY wife aren't...
She's loving it

:gaasdrink:

Good for your uncle but unfortunately we don't love HJ girls as much. Me personally I would properly marry a HY or Darood. Got to keep
the tradition going.

Good for your uncle but unfortunately we don't love HJ girls as much. Me personally I would properly marry a HY or Darood. Got to keep
the tradition going.

Lol apart from you I've never heard
Of another HY and darood intermarrying!

Yes replenish you're darood genetics
That's the way forward!

:samwelcome: I doubt you'd find
A woman who would actually
Marry you, try the madihaan
Clan!

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushitic One kkkkk why are you so upset about HY and HJ not intermarrying? I don't give a f*ck, neither should you abaayo.

samwelcome.png

Bohol

VIP
You're half darood, hardly qualifies
You to talk on behalf of all HY!

Secondly they intermarry that
Has been established already!

Seems you're getting emotional
Over this abaayo :samwelcome:

35% of HY have Darood reer abtis or grandmothers. I don't see your point. You can make your lovely "pure Isaaq" kids with other HJ though we don't want any of that pure poison stuff.
:nahgirl:

35% of HY have Darood reer abtis or grandmothers. I don't see your point. You can make your lovely "pure Isaaq" kids with other HJ though we don't want any of that pure poison stuff.
:nahgirl:

Actually Insha'Allah I will have kids
With any Issaq, I wish!

Pure poison? Or you're just pure
Jealous?

:gaasdrink: I think you have been
Bullied for this haven't you?

Bohol

VIP
HY consists of 66 dia paying groups. I will break down who intermarries with who. @Rooble take notes never be tricked. :samwelcome:

1. Elli Seed and Ainanshe Bah Elli ( 6 dia paying groups). (reer Oodweyne and Haud Ethiopia they mostly marry within themselves
they pay dia together two very mixed groups)

2. Isahaq Arreh (10 dia paying groups) (reer Hargeisa they mostly intermarry with Cidagale and among themselves).

3. Musa Arreh (6 dia paying groups) ( Reer Burco & Haud few in Sanaag they mostly intermarry among other HY).

4. Musa Ismail (9 dia paying groups) ( Reer Sanaag/Haud/Burco - They mostly marry among themselves and Daroods in Sanaag).

5. Saad Yunis (2 dia paying groups) ( Reer Sanaag & Sool - They use to intermarry a lot with HJ in the past but now intermarry among
other HY , Daroods)

6. Muuse Cabdalle and other Cumar Cabdalle (14 dia paying groups) (Reer Togdheer/Sahil/Oodweyne) - Mostly among other HY, Cidagale a
nd some Cisse Muuse)

7.Hersi Bareh (7 dia paying groups) (Reer Burco and Haud - They mostly intermarry among other HY)

8.Reer Ainanshe (12 dia paying groups) (Reer Burco and Haud - They mostly intermarry among other HY and Daroods)

:samwelcome:

upload_2017-7-4_14-49-51-png.22450

Last edited:
HY consists of 66 dia paying groups. I will break down who intermarries with who. @Rooble take notes never be tricked. :samwelcome:

1. Elli Seed and Ainanshe Bah Elli ( 6 dia paying groups). (reer Oodweyne and Haud Ethiopia they mostly marry within themselves
they pay dia together very two mixed groups)

2. Isahaq Arreh (10 dia paying groups) (reer Hargeisa they mostly intermarry with Cidagale and among themselves).

3. Musa Arreh (6 dia paying groups) ( Reer Burco and Haud they mostly intermarry among other HY).

4. Musa Ismail (9 dia paying groups) ( Reer Sanaag - They mostly marry among themselves and Daroods in Sanaag).

5. Saad Yunis (2 dia paying groups) ( Reer Sanaag & Sool - They use to intermarry a lot with HJ in the past but now intermarry among
other HY , Daroods)

6. Muuse Cabdalle and other Cumar Cabdalle (14 dia paying groups) (Reer Togdheer/Sahil/Oodweyne) - Mostly among other HY, Cidagale a
nd some Cisse Muuse)

7.Hersi Bareh (7 dia paying groups) (Reer Burco and Haud - They mostly intermarry among other HY)

8.Reer Ainanshe (12 dia paying groups) (Reer Burco and Haud - They mostly intermarry among other HY and Daroods)

This nigga providing statistics from the late 18th century

:siilaanyolaugh: Desparate times

Desparate :siilaanyosmile:

Bohol

VIP
This nigga providing statistics from the late 18th century

:siilaanyolaugh: Desparate times

Desparate :siilaanyosmile:

It is from 1940s. Nothing changed apart from the SY who stopped intermarrying a lot with HJ so now the percentage is even smaller than 3% .

:siilaanyolaugh:

It is from General Survey of Somaliland - 1944- 1950. There was no British authority in Somaliland area in the 18th century.

I have the book and it's from the late
18th century start of 19th....

How you gonna lie? Like that?

:gucciwhat: You are involving
Into the biggest fake news
Sheegatoo on the internet!

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

they pay dia together very two mixed groups)

3. Musa Arreh (6 dia paying groups) ( Reer Burco & Haud few in Sanaag they mostly intermarry among other HY).

4. Musa Ismail (9 dia paying groups) ( Reer Sanaag/Haud/Burco - They mostly marry among themselves and Daroods in Sanaag).

other HY , Daroods)

nd some Cisse Muuse)

Glorious information. I have noted it all.
cWiyXHx.png
. We can't have people glueing themselves to others they have nothing in common with.

Bohol

VIP
Glorious information. I have noted it all.
cWiyXHx.png
. We can't have people glueing themselves to others they have nothing in common with.

Yep. Majority of HY live in the area between Hargeisa and Burco + Haud Ethiopia then you
have the group called eastern HY in Sanaag. It makes sense those in the central areas,
Waqooyi Galbeed & Haud would marry among themselves since the land is massive and
many of those groups only border themselves for hundred of kilometers or CG.

Duke Wadani is going down no marriage is gonna save that party amma cuffing Cushitic after Kulmiye's victory. :umad:

You be busy picking Wadani's dusty banners off da ground :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending