Big Sword

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
IMG_20190905_104129.jpg

Those look vaguely like scimitars....
:cosbyhmm:
Ah yes, the shotel sword originates from the Ethiopian highlands, even before Axum existed. It was designed to rip out the enemy's inner body rather than just cut like a normal sword.
Correct sxb, it was a very effective sword. Btw the Shotel resembles a lot like the good old Egyptian Khopesh sword.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
That's not a sword lol, these dhaqan celis internet kids kill me.

That weapon is used by both Somalis and Afars, and to an extent other Cushitic groups in Ethiopia.

Timo Jareer and proud

That's not a sword lol, these dhaqan celis internet kids kill me.

That weapon is used by both Somalis and Afars, and to an extent other Cushitic groups in Ethiopia.
Yeah sorry I'm not dhaqan Celis I am apart of the Somali's who immigrated here before you refugees fucked over our reputation in the west.

And yes it's a sword.

Timo Jareer and proud

Lol you ain't shit, and you are dhaqan celis, calling a qolxad a sword :chrisfreshhah:stick to hergeisa lander boy.
Nah nah refugee I am from Djibouti. My fam first immigrated to France then to Quebec and then finally to Ontario in early 90's when I was a sperm cell ya refugee. And it's not Somali it's Afar sword.

I claim Hargeisa because I am from Sultan clan Eidgalle

Nah nah refugee I am from Djibouti. My fam first immigrated to France then to Quebec and then finally to Ontario in early 90's when I was a sperm cell ya refugee. And it's not Somali it's Afar sword.

I claim Hargeisa because I am from Sultan clan Eidgalle

I heard the majority of isaaqs in djbouti are habar awal sa'ad musa, is it true?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Imagine the amount of beauties we could have had if we didn't mistreat the metal workers. Sometimes you wonder how our ancestors managaed to fight off all those colonial powers and keep them from taking the resources like in congo.

:gucciwhat:

Trending