+op MVLI
Yeah:icon lol:

I'm Somali and 20 years old so I think that makes me a black man

Does this mean you like black guys as well?:ohhh:

Have you learnt how to use supreme mathematics and alphabet?:hmm:
You believe you are a black man?

It's not too difficult, yes.

Did u guys realize that Somaliland people have that
Inferiority complex of “we was killed by somalia” every time they get in their feelings.
Waryaa @Geeljire sanbuur how ironic u Hate black people when ur qabil and “country” has that same slave mentality.

Isaaq are Like they carribeans..niggars got the biggest chip inserted deep..

Not all isaaq, but those tht support somaliland they support it because of a chip..like somalia enslaved them for 300 years..

I mean come on tell me something else other than the south attacked us..

Nooo they didnt no dir raxanweyne or darood qabiil attacked you.. nothing special happened to isaaq ..you got bombed we got our water wells poisened and our women raped using state resources.. do we about it for 30 years no we dont we move on knowing tht regime is gone..same way saddam xusayn is gone or qaddafi oelr bashar alasad will ve gone

Some dictator tht was hanging on bis last breath of power attacked you using state resourcez...

Power hungry guy tht was very much disliked through out somalia..

More people died during your habro wars than your fight with siad barre

:mjlol:

Just chill out while you're ahead cagdheer. Everybody on here hates Doqonki Ogaden.

Lay off the khat retarded xoolo:mjlol:Even if it was true, we wouldn't give a f*ck. Only laangaab retarded zoo ex-slaves, twerk to get likes like this iidoor
IMG_4547.JPG

Lay off the khat retarded xoolo:mjlol:Even if it was true, we wouldn't give a f*ck. Only laangaab retarded zoo ex-slaves, twerk to get likes like this iidoor View attachment 40755
Doqonkii cagdheer this motherfucker watches his naago get raped on the regular by habashi midgets big for nothing motherfucker! dont talk you slave of ethiopia. You dont even have any land of your own and you wanna call us a slave :faysalwtf:
Ogaden War.jpg

Doqonkii cagdheer this motherfucker watches his naago get raped on the regular by habashi midgetsbig for nothing motherfucker! dont talk you slave of ethiopia. You dont even have any land of your own and you wanna call us a slave :faysalwtf:View attachment 40757

Your people die like quraanjo *cough cough 1988.

We control our land and hunt your dugaag cousins in hawd like the scum they are. Are you still counting the death toll and crying gaashaamo? Cry fucking babies, Kalaxadii ku dhashey Ana wasa waryaa. You know why we named you iidoor:cool:

Laangaab yarow, your hawd will be Hargeysa soon. Retarded zoo animals can't live amongst us:camby: but we will keep your cheap xoolo yin as f*ck toys:ahh: all they good for

Your people die like quraanjo *cough cough 1988.

We control our land and hunt your dugaag cousins in hawd like the scum they are. Are you still counting the death toll and crying gaashaamo? Cry fucking babies, Kalaxadii ku dhashey Ana wasa waryaa. You know why we named you iidoor:cool:

Laangaab yarow, your hawd will be Hargeysa. Retarded zoo animals can't live amongst us:camby: but we will keep your cheap xoolo yin as f*ck toys:ahh: all they good for:denzelnigga:
Stop talking lies 1988 is the only point you've ever scored on innocents whilst we killed so many ogadens we had you under so much pressure that you turned on siad barre and mareehan for using you like the cannon fodder you are you useless good for nothing cagdheers dont control shit salute to ethiopia for fucking you guys up so bad your no landheere you descendent of a shoe maker midgaan of yemen hahaha and your talking like you can f*ck any hoes you aint got no genitals abti we steady nutting on your sister face on the regular so come back to reality and realize that you are nothing but a slave to Somaliland and ethiopia simple as our ogaden little hooker wants to try talk tough.:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts