Big scandal: Canadian PM gives $200,000 to Salafi mosque in infrastructure program

Status
Not open for further replies.
His a secret Muslim or wants to divert attention by screaming terrorism when some big f*ck up happens..

He is a Muslim. He always visits mosques and many of his senior staff and ministers are Muslims. He even is a visitor of a mosque that the FBI says is a place where they recruit for IS.

He bootyclaps for them. 70% of Muslims voted for him according to a poll. The other 10% for another left wing party. The other 1% for a right wing party. 19% voted for "won't answer your poll". Let's say 10% of those voted for him

So basically 80% voted for this clown.

I hate this man. He should be impeached.

What government spends $200,000 on an expansion of a place of worship for a gym? Separation of church mosque and state. That is the basic principle of democracy. This man failed

I want him thrown out of office.

$200K for a gym is outrageous; even more so for a place of worship.

So this guy says churches are not eligible for this infrastructure spending but mosques are? Why not all of them?

:wtf:

I want to say some certain things but the police will be at my door if I do. But you know damn right what I'm thinking. He's an animal. A beast

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@AbdiJohnson so just because he helps Muslims you want him out of the office?

He's so handsome. I wonder what would he name himself if he became Muslim?

Jamal
Jibril
Jabiir
jimcaale
Jamaac
Jacfar
Jeylaani
Jilicow
Jooqle

1017048-JT-1451212479-886-640x480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.