Big forehead faraaxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

Awkward moment you see a decent looking Somali guy but they take their hat off and they transform from 7/10 to 3/10 :damedamn::eminemdamn::mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When you're FaceTiming Xalimo and she takes of her Khamaar:damn::mjlaugh: i all most died laughing at her big ole forehead wielding ass. Didn't know she was packing all of that shit behind her khamaar.:diddyswag:

A

Atiya

When you're FaceTiming Xalimo and she takes of her Khamaar:damn::mjlaugh: i all most died laughing at her big ole forehead wielding ass. Didn't know she was packing all of that shit behind her khamaar.:diddyswag:
She was confident in herself I admire that. :nvjpqts:

The guy takes off his hat which "transforms him from 7/10 to 3/10" and that has nothing to do with confidence but when the girl takes off khamaar and her big-ass forehead is displayed it is all about her confidence. Ha! We have the winner of logic in the house, y'all. :drakelaugh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

The guy takes off his hat which "transforms him from 7/10 to 3/10" and that has nothing to do with confidence but when the girl takes off khamaar and her big-ass forehead is displayed it is all about her confidence. Ha! We have the winner of logic in the house, y'all. :drakelaugh:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Double standard...

lol_emoticon_by_tailsfan97-d3i63ab.gif

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
:ahh:
Look at my forehead. Family signature. I was told it's sign of intelligence. Don't care if there is no scientific proof. I wear it proudly. :camby:

A

Atiya

They're both confident but that doesn't change the fact that he went from xaax to xuux. :meleshame:

A

Atiya

:ahh:
Look at my forehead. Family signature. I was told it's sign of intelligence. Don't care if there is no scientific proof. I wear it proudly. :camby:
LOL if it was a sign of intelligence Somalia would be the most developed and advanced country in the world. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

They're both confident but that doesn't change the fact that he went from xaax to xuux. :meleshame:

Aight. Can we see a pic of yourself/face/hands/legs or anything, to determine whether you're as dime as you're alluding to, or you're just pulling our legs, you know. In other words, a proof ....................... for research purposes.

:diddyswag:

A

Atiya

Aight. Can we see a pic of yourself/face/hands/legs or anything, to determine whether you're as dime as you're alluding to, or you're just pulling our legs, you know. In other words, a proof ....................... for research purposes.

:diddyswag:
I never said I was a dime, I'm average. :frdfvsb:

Even tho I just have an average sized forehead.
I still think big forehead are considered beautiful and a sign of nobility. It's the soomaal heritage.

Last time I told a xalimo to be proud of our forehead and embrace it, I got cussed out.

Some Xalimos suffer from major forehead complex :cryinglaughsmiley:

Even tho I just have an average sized forehead.
I still think big forehead are considered beautiful and a sign of nobility. It's the soomaal heritage.

Last time I told a xalimo to be proud of our forehead and embrace it, I got cussed out.

Some Xalimos suffer from major forehead complex :cryinglaughsmiley:

Litreally fell of my chair

:drakegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending