Big Explosion in Bosaaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You were so excited that you didn’t watch it or read it you just wanted to win tribal points but to burst your sad bubble nobody died so you don’t need to say AUN like you meant it.

You were so excited that you didn’t watch it or read it you just wanted to win tribal points but to burst your sad bubble nobody died so you don’t need to say AUN like you meant it.

How am I happy:gucciwhat:
Go pick a fight with your bros that say bombdishu.

Why are people blowing themselves in Bosaaso. Looks like all somalians from Somalia have same politic italian culture

They should stop electing these fat guys and get real leaders who care anout security and willing to deport these foreigners

They should stop electing these fat guys and get real leaders who care anout security and willing to deport these foreigners
At this rate Puntland's going to get air-striked/Amisom'd. There was that issue with the port manager's assassination as well. It's not looking too different from Xamar. You're too nice to IDPs, kick out Bantus/Raxanweyne/Oromo.

At this rate Puntland's going to get air-striked/Amisom'd. There was that issue with the port manager's assassination as well. It's not looking too different from Xamar. You're too nice to IDPs, kick out Bantus/Raxanweyne/Oromo.

It sounds like political assasination. The guy was bombed was the Governer of Bari

They should as i heard rumors about smison being moved to mudug conflict zone last year

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
How am I happy:gucciwhat:
Go pick a fight with your bros that say bombdishu.

Why are people blowing themselves in Bosaaso. Looks like all somalians from Somalia have same politic italian culture
it was a landmine. no suicide bombing ever happened in bosaso that i know off. if you can provide proof of it happening i would greatly appreciate it. otherwise take your propaganda somewhere else

it was a landmine. no suicide bombing ever happened in bosaso that i know off. if you can provide proof of it happening i would greatly appreciate it. otherwise take your propaganda somewhere else

So the attempt assassination on Governor of Bari was landmine? Puntland region of Somalia are one step above Mogadiscio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending