BIG DISCOVERY: Ancient Egyptian Queen REVEAL to be WHITE, Black Twitter goes Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were black, they only became mixed during late period when the Greek and Roman invasion took place and after that, the Arab conquest of North Africa. In fact, Somali's should start claiming Ancient Egypt because we would have more relations with them than an African American would. Arabs didn't even exist during Ancient Egypt, let alone Middle East that was coined by the British 150 years ago. Come on man.
:mjlol:
Hotep chicken stew nonsense .

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Typical European aka cave dweller behavior. The reason why they’re trying so hard to claim Egypt is because they want to control the narrative that they are the superior race that brought light and knowledge to clivilation and that other races are inferior and need the help of white daddy. No one buying their garbage. These European have a legacy of violence, killing , stealing people’s lands and resources . I believe every race contributed great knowledge and technological advances to civilization. This idea that only one race did that is total B..S

White people are tuugo. These niggas wont give up, just like they stole every thing else, they wanna steal this too.

waxba loomo ogala. Pay attention kids, just like white people never give an inch if u want to make it.

Last edited:
WE
17951-e43f1c9ac4c87e8da5aeddb2de5d029b.jpg

White people are tuugo. These niggas wont give up, just like they stole every thing else, they wanna steal this too.

waxba loomo ogala. Pay attention kids, just like white people never give an inch if u want to make it.

Atleast cadaan people can work together.

Somalis are a walking tribal mess :manny:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ancient Egypt, before the Persian invasion in around 500BC, was without a shadow of a doubt, black. I humbly believe that those Ancient Egyptians, were the type of black we Horners are. They most definitely WEREN'T Bantu black.

I love how these Cadaans, try soo damn hard to hijack indigenous African history, and pass it off as their own. Europeans only entered Egypt and Africa, with Alexander The Great. They have absolutely nothing to do with the Egyptian dynasties that built the pyramids, sphinx, and other great monuments of that civilizations. I mean, it's funny how a lot of Cadaans believe in the theory, that it was actually Aliens who built the pyramids, rather than the 'Black' Africans that live/d in the area.

As for these crazy AAs, Afro-Caribs, and Bantus, who actually claim to be Ancient Egyptians, they're a lost cause. I've talked many times about how these people, deliberately ignore their actual great West African history. In the middle ages, West Africa, was far more wealthier, powerful, and on the same technological level as the great European and ME powers of that period. But, they don't want it, because of Islam. They should rightfully claim, and be proud to be descendants of those kingdoms. But instead, they are running and jumping on the 'Israelite' or 'Kemet' label.

You see, the bulk of those West African Kingdoms, were Islamic Sultanates and even a Caliphate. Mali, Ghana, Songhai, Timbuktu, Jolof, Yao and Air, were the greatest Kingdoms of Africa in the middle ages. That is a fact, it's not something I'm just saying. You'll never believe what these Kingdoms, mentioned above, all have in common? They were all Islamic Sultanates, that ruled from the Qur'an, Sunnah and the Sharica. And it's from these Sultanates that half of the black peoples of the Americas originate from.

This is where the truth of Islam is testified:
AA's and other black peoples of the Americas, and subsaharran Africans, would rather claim and hold on to Ancient Civilizations, dating back 2k+ years. Civilizations their link to is highly unlikely and contested of, and those civilizations being idol worshipping, pagan polythetic religions. While not wanting, empire they're actually from because of their hate and fear of Islam.
Here is the irony: they say that, Islam is a fake, made up religion, that is pagan in origin and worships a moon God........hence why they distance themselves, from their real ancestors, but they're gonna run to, love, be proud and claim, PAGAN/IDOL worshipping civilizations? Wallahi, you could not make it up.

I give up on these nutters. Then again, these are the same people that proclaimed King Hailsallase (I can't be bothered to spell that amXAAR's name correctly) a God, and proceeded to create a religion around him: Rastafarianism.

This is, boys and girls, why they run away from their actual history, and jump onto things that they had, f*ck all to do with.

I agree bro and Nilotics/North African Berbers.

Yeah, the Nubians were definitely those tall dark skinned Nilotes in Sudan. I would also say some Omotic people like the Hamar, they have hair like the people in the wall paintings. The Afar and Beja are ultimately the best representation of what the Ancient Egyptians looked like.

I cant believe some of the coons on here are still talking about we wuz negros but overlooking the fact that these researchers think she could be european when she doesn't even look it. I don't even care about irrelevant ancient egypt and whoever claims it but you guys have been brainwashed by these 4channers to mock black people when white people do the same thing :bell:

I cant believe some of the coons on here are still talking about we wuz negros but overlooking the fact that these researchers think she could be european when she doesn't even look it. I don't even care about irrelevant ancient egypt and whoever claims it but you guys have been brainwashed by these 4channers to mock black people when white people do the same thing :bell:

WE-WUZ-KANGZ-UNTIL-EVIL-WHITEY-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts