BIG DISCOVERY: Ancient Egyptian Queen REVEAL to be WHITE, Black Twitter goes Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
King tuts mother Nefertiti's facial reconstruction has been reveal and it seems she resembles modern day Europeans.

check their reaction :pachah1:

Last edited:
Typical coon, whites claim that an African civilisation had its roots in Europe and you booty clap for them.You are African regardless of what your khat chewing elders tell you.
:kodaksmiley:

The article literally states there is a high chance it isn't representative of the ancient Egypt.Ancient Egypt was mixed with roman and greek blood due to the Mediterranean being a civilizational hotspot. Thence there is obvious admixture prevalent within the blood of Egyptians similar to how Lebanon and parts of levant are more "white".

Egyptians were most likely native to Africa, their own race like the berbers etc.Their ancestors most likely spread out in the middle east and either formed or mixed with semites.The fact you believe that Europeans formed Egypt makes literally no sense and counters the accepted belief that we begun in Africa.

Please stop this and understand you are an African first and foremost.

Blacks are so lost may Allah guide them, personally I say f*ck the pharaohs and their people I'm team Israelites we got them niggas drowned:dzmxmmb::2tjlv3e::4uzpnkt:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn this "WE WUZ" has become mainstream.

These people choose to ignore their own west African history and cling on to something that has nothing to do with them.

How sad.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Now I don’t really care that much about ancient Egypt but I feel like the ancient egyptians might’ve been nilotic

personally if it aint somali history I couldnt give a damn. But whats with the afrocentrist? ancient egyptians definitely werent bantu people

Keo

VIP
The article literally states there is a high chance it isn't representative of the ancient Egypt.Ancient Egypt was mixed with roman and greek blood due to the Mediterranean being a civilizational hotspot. Thence there is obvious admixture prevalent within the blood of Egyptians similar to how Lebanon and parts of levant are more "white".

Egyptians were most likely native to Africa, their own race like the berbers etc.Their ancestors most likely spread out in the middle east and either formed or mixed with semites.The fact you believe that Europeans formed Egypt makes literally no sense and counters the accepted belief that we begun in Africa.

Please stop this and understand you are an African first and foremost.
They only became mixed during the late periods when shit was going to crumble. Plenty of Pharaohs before the Greek and Roman invasion and no, they weren't their own race like Berbers.

Egyptians were not black but they weren't white in the sense we understand whiteness today ( European Caucasian look ). They were similar to populations in the Middle East . Of course they were some mulatos as with all populations .

Keo

VIP
Egyptians were not black but they weren't white in the sense we understand whiteness today ( European Caucasian look ). They were similar to populations in the Middle East . Of course they were some mulatos as with all populations .
They were black, they only became mixed during late period when the Greek and Roman invasion took place and after that, the Arab conquest of North Africa. In fact, Somali's should start claiming Ancient Egypt because we would have more relations with them than an African American would. Arabs didn't even exist during Ancient Egypt, let alone Middle East that was coined by the British 150 years ago. Come on man.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts