I am gonna grow a booty like this one
radiofactscom-buffie-the-body.jpg

THAT IS A NICE ASS
I HEARD DAT:ooh:
GROW THIS FOR ME AND SECURE THAT £1 MILLION MEHR FROM ME. :salute:
38866397_2123312311269225_8543708073741516800_n.jpg
47109709_131207101138943_8972669541340514669_n.jpg

Do somali girls like this even exist?? :damedamn:

Are you out of your friggin mind? Kim Kardashian....niggah go shit yo arse down simp?
she has a fake..weirdly shaped..plasticky butt. Only real black sisters rep the kind of butt you can bounce a quarter off.

Another reason why somalis aint black...you pick Kim Kardashian to rep your ideal butt....niggah please!
bro
i find kim k to be one of the most good looking women to walk the face of this earth
wallahi is to die for, i know she a hoe with a sextape but thats was her past
:ahh::ahh::ahh:it's no wonder she's famous and rich cuz of her looks, she looks latino
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

today, she a mother of 3 married to one of the most influential black men in the diaspora, musical genius and top leading fashion designer, your Madow brother and my Black brother king kanye west. u should be backing her as a Madow
profimedia-0273567741.jpg
201502_1526_ghddd.jpg

Last edited:
bro
i find kim k to be one of the most good looking women to walk the face of this earth
wallahi is to die for, i know she a hoe with a sextape but thats was her past
:ahh::ahh::ahh:it's no wonder she's famous and rich cuz of her looks, she looks latino
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

today, she a mother of 3 married to one of the most influential black men in the diaspora, musical genius and top leading fashion designer, your Madow brother and my Black brother king kanye west. u should be backing her as a Madow
profimedia-0273567741.jpg
201502_1526_ghddd.jpg
Nigga you talk shit about Somali women everyday but you think diaper-butt Kim K is attractive? Looooool
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::lolbron::dead::deadrose::deadpeter:

Are you out of your friggin mind? Kim Kardashian....niggah go shit yo arse down simp?
she has a fake..weirdly shaped..plasticky butt. Only real black sisters rep the kind of butt you can bounce a quarter off.

Another reason why somalis aint black...you pick Kim Kardashian to rep your ideal butt....niggah please!

Why do fake woke niggas act like es :gucciwhat:

'Only real black sisters' corny ass fruit loop. Idgaf where she got it from, if she paid for it, it's hers

:camby:

You and @CanIDimo being the two thirstiest users on this forum deserve each other. You two would cure each other's desperation.
:mjlol:
Hell naw. I don’t need no luugo basto Faraax who hates his dark skin. I’m waiting for my Habesha King who’ll sweep me off my feet and take me back home to Ethiopia where we’ll open our very own coffee shop, raise little half Ethiopian-Somali kids, and live happily ever after.
:banderas:

Nigga you talk shit about Somali women everyday but you think diaper-butt Kim K is attractive? Looooool
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::lolbron::dead::deadrose::deadpeter:

That's why i can't take girls' opinions on another girl's looks serious. Kim Kardashian is cute. She's no Rosie Hunington, but she's attractive don't let the hate and tery fool you

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hell naw. I don’t need no luugo basto Faraax who hates his dark skin. I’m waiting for my Habesha King who’ll sweep me off my feet and take me back home to Ethiopia where we’ll open our very own coffee shop, raise little half Ethiopian-Somali kids, and live happily ever after.
:banderas:

Dark skin Somali men are very confident with themselves. It's usually dark skin insecure Xalimos that abuse the diana cream.

What do you think about this Habesha lady from the Ethiopian forum who admitted Somali men look way better than her men? Look what she said lmao

mLeX7AJgRwyJ1wJ7eAyTIg.png

So you want midget kids with kinky hair and bug eyes that eat raw meat? Got it!

Last edited:
Dark skin Somali men are very confident. It's usually dark skin Xalimos that abuse the diana cream.

What do you think about this Habesha lady from the Ethiopian forum who admitted Somali men look way better than her men? Look what she said lmao

So you want short kids with kinky hair and bug eyes that eat a raw? Got it!
I love darkskin Faraaxs. I was only talking about @CanIDimo who clowns on Xalimos’ skin color, acting like his ass isn’t dark as well. The self-hate is real with that one.
:childplease:
And I’m glad the Habesha sisters are waking up to the fine Somali guys that are out there. We shall take over Ethiopia by intermarrying with them in large numbers. Sooner or later we’ll have our own halfie Somali prime minister of Ethiopia like Mengistu and Abiy.
:rejoice:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I love darkskin Faraaxs. I was only talking about @CanIDimo who clowns on Xalimos’ skin color, acting like his ass isn’t dark as well. The self-hate is real with that one.
And I’m glad the Habesha sisters are waking up to the fine Somali guys that are out there. We shall take over Ethiopia by intermarrying with them in large numbers. Sooner or later we’ll have our own halfie Somali prime minister of Ethiopia like Mengistu and Abiy.

I fully agree with you on this one. I find it disgusting when people try to attack other people's skin colour and make them feel insecure. If you have a preference, please keep it to yourself. No need to put down our dark skin sisters.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
nah we need a full Somali to rule over them from villa somalia
I think deemo gots it in him #helpdeemomakesomaliagreatagain

Why do fake woke niggas act like es :gucciwhat:

'Only real black sisters' corny ass fruit loop. Idgaf where she got it from, if she paid for it, it's hers

:camby:

Ok its hers..its plastic and its badly shaped. No way a deformed plastic arse can look better than a god given one....especially if its on a black woman's body. The chick above is blessed though.

that shit about only black women having real asses is myth
most black insta hoes have fake asses
kim k had a big bum from the start, she was always curvy, she just got it bigger by transferring fat to her ass like beyonce and many mothers do
her ass isn't silicon i can tell the difference

that shit about only black women having real asses is myth
most black insta hoes have fake asses
kim k had a big bum from the start, she was always curvy, she just got it bigger by transferring fat to her ass like beyonce and many mothers do
her ass isn't silicon i can tell the difference

Come on my youth!

Attachments

• kim-kardashian-butt-photoshop-followers-lost-pp.jpg
    kim-kardashian-butt-photoshop-followers-lost-pp.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 807
oh i am closer to dark skin than light skin, make no mistake about that
i am this guy's shade, like most snow fucked somalis in the west, though i reckon if i went to the dark continent i would turn blick as i've seen my friend with the same shade as me come back hella melanin'ed
black-man-hair-weaves.jpg

also i am not into habesha girls
i don;t find them at attractive
they aren't even top 10 for me.

african american girls make top 10 though, they have many beautiful women in the AA community

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dark skin Somali men are very confident with themselves. It's usually dark skin insecure Xalimos that abuse the diana cream.

So you want midget kids with kinky hair and bug eyes that eat raw meat? Got it!
@Emily can add a few remarks to this

"Her somali bf":dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.