"Big and Beautiful" Pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard of the "big power" pills that people are taking in Somalia but I don't know what they are made of - could it be the same as the one's that are popular in Sudan?

Sudan's Big and Beautiful Pills for Women

From The Neighbours' Shock to Chicken Thighs and My Mama Suspects, the clinical name of pills are forgotten and replaced by promises of a bigger bottom, shapely thighs and a belly that will have your mother concerned that you might be pregnant.Tablets range from standard appetite stimulants to allergy medicines containing the steroid hormone, cortisone.

The side-effects of taking cortisone are now a cash cow for pill peddlers. It is known to slow the metabolism, increase appetite, trigger water retention and create extra deposits of fat around the abdomen and face.

Using unregulated steroids without supervision can damage the heart, liver, kidneys and thyroid, says Dr Salah Ibrahim, Head of the Pharmacists' Union in Sudan.

Young women in Sudan are dying from kidney and heart failure caused by sudden steroid withdrawal, medical professionals say.

Sudan isn't the only African society where being overweight is a symbol of prosperity and power, boosting the "marriageability" of young women. But in this country, it embodies an ideal.

It defines the ultimate Sudanese woman - full-bodied and light-skinned - epitomising beauty and coveted as a wife.

The iconic status of Nada Algalaa, a Sudanese singer whose looks are widely praised and emulated, is testament in itself.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Who the hell would want fat face and calool:susp:fat face is just not cute, I don't care about it looking more youthful.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
BQa6YwqCAAEJYMp.jpg

:dead:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There has been a massive cultural revolution in Somalia man. Fat people used to get fat-shamed on the streets when I used to live back home. People actually used to crack many fat jokes.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
They could be taking estrogen pills which is a steroid.
It's hard to believe that xalimos went on their way to take steroids so they can be more ugly.

This article was written by a clueless teenager that tries too hard to be like her big sister Nima from CNN... only rednecks in Shendi find Nada Algalaa beautiful. Everyone else considers her a beluga whale.

Looshi Almubrak is a more accurate example of the beauty standard
12512678_212502195781026_8382133585853299650_n-768x768.jpg

86544.png

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
So they can be more ugly? Are you insinuating that Xalimos are ugly in general?
no I didn't mean that. Majority of xalimos apart from reer somaliland and Ogaden have oval faces with no cheek bones. They are average at best in terms of facial aesthetics. So adding more fat their figure just ruins their facial aesthetics.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
There has been a massive cultural revolution in Somalia man. Fat people used to get fat-shamed on the streets when I used to live back home. People actually used to crack many fat jokes.
is this one of them "buuran buuran booyad, nina maaha naagna maaha waa naanaabad"

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
is this one of them "buuran buuran booyad, nina maaha naagna maaha waa naanaabad"

Yeah and many others such as (Djibouti)
Dhuc maleeyko sangalax
Dabada kadhuuso sangalax
And
Geelooy shub shub
Caanaha shub shub
Iskushub kalashub
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
since you reside in hargeisa, are those caato farah really attracted to fat women ?

VixR

Veritas
I think Africa is the only continent where obesity is aspired to? I get the whole fat ppl signifying prosperity thing since prosperous ppl are the only ones who can afford to be fat and blah, but most of the world is poor, and you don't really see any headlines that rival these.

There's a huge anti-fat shaming phenomenon in the West due to the epidemic of obesity and it's commonality, but still, no one aspires to be fat, and fat people huffing and puffing on screen as fit people yell at them to run fatty run has become our TV entertainment.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Yeah and many others such as (Djibouti)
Dhuc maleeyko sangalax
Dabada kadhuuso sangalax
And
Geelooy shub shub
Caanaha shub shub
Iskushub kalashub
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
since you reside in hargeisa, are those caato farah really attracted to fat women ?
:dead: the djib version is brutal af.

yeah why not every guy loves big booty and thick naag.

as for me, i dont discriminate. but skinny girls make my job easier u know, their hips is grippy so u can grab em to stuff em on ur as much as u can.

horta i noticed djib girls are more slender and skinny. it is the diet or climate? i plan to visit there soon. last was 2 years ago. prolly changed alot

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:dead: the djib version is brutal af.

yeah why not every guy loves big booty and thick naag.

as for me, i dont discriminate. but skinny girls make my job easier u know, their hips is grippy so u can grab em to stuff em on ur as much as u can.

horta i noticed djib girls are more slender and skinny. it is the diet or climate? i plan to visit there soon. last was 2 years ago. prolly changed alot
Around my days back home. Hargeisa girls were thinner than djib girls. I guess it's true that lander xalimos are fattening themselves since djib girls are now thinner than them.
:mjkkk:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I love me some FAT! Somali women bruh.
Walaal take the pills don’t let these fuckers shame you. Don’t you wanna wake up one morning naked, get up, walk to the bathroom and see that fat futo jiggle?!

:ahh::banderas:

You go girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending