Biden wants to tax us and I just paid $2,500 in Taxes to IRS but Biden hasn't paid his taxes.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Biden owes $500k in back taxes while we pay thousands to IRS every year. Every year the IRS feasts on a few thousand dollars from me. I pay fast before they had 50% penalty. Pigs feasting. Oink

Screenshot_20210923-202230.png

Biden owes $500k in back taxes while we pay thousands to IRS every year. Every year the IRS feasts on a few thousand dollars from me. I pay fast before they had 50% penalty. Pigs feasting. Oink

View attachment 201661
Yeah, taxes are raised here in Chicago. They increased food stamps . Chicago literally punishes the working class and awards laziness. They’re was chicks on my fb celebrating it…

Cerberus

VIP
2.5k in taxes? What you do for living?
It was actually $8k before deductions and credits. Last year I made near $100k. I do IT stuff usually. I worked remotely too so was in Kenya and Europe while working for American company.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It was actually $8k before deductions and credits. Last year I made near $100k. I do IT stuff usually. I worked remotely too so was in Kenya and Europe while working for American company.
100k and 2.5k? US is literally a tax heaven, just pay your taxes, they are alright

Cerberus

VIP
100k and 2.5k? US is literally a tax heaven, just pay your taxes, they are alright
40% of my income was Uber driving and i wrote off a lot. My IT job already had the mandatory withholding so i actually overall paid well over $14k taxes