Biden vows to rescind Trump's 'vile Muslim ban'

"It may be the case that the interests of Islam require Muslims to vote so as to ward off the greater evil and to reduce harmful effects, such as where two candidates may be non-Muslims but one of them is less hostile towards Muslims than the other, and Muslims’ votes will have an impact on the outcome of the election. In such cases there is nothing wrong with Muslims casting their votes in favour of the less evil candidate."

-IslamQA

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

"It may be the case that the interests of Islam require Muslims to vote so as to ward off the greater evil and to reduce harmful effects, such as where two candidates may be non-Muslims but one of them is less hostile towards Muslims than the other, and Muslims’ votes will have an impact on the outcome of the election. In such cases there is nothing wrong with Muslims casting their votes in favour of the less evil candidate."

-IslamQA

Do you even need a fatwa?

-IslamQA

Biden is a wasaq but he is the lesser evil and not the one advocating for countries to punish/kill their Muslim ppl

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Same source:

"In any case, this is the matter of ijtihaad based on the principle of weighing up the pros and cons, what is in the interests of Islam and what is detrimental."

Biden is obviously more detrimental to the Ummah and Islam since he'll be more likely to sign of for a war in the middle east.

He's probably already been asked to start practicing for a speech now for a future false flag attack

One of the few things that you could praise Trump for is him veering away from the endless foreign wars.

Other than removing the rats, ISIS; the middle east had been a lot more peaceful since he came into power.

So if you're going to vote then vote for whoever has the least detrimental impact on the Islamic world.

Same source:

"In any case, this is the matter of ijtihaad based on the principle of weighing up the pros and cons, what is in the interests of Islam and what is detrimental."

Biden is obviously more detrimental to the Ummah and Islam since he'll be more likely to sign of for a war in the middle east.

He's probably already been asked to start practicing for a speech now for a future false flag attack

One of the few things that you could praise Trump for is him veering away from the endless foreign wars.

Other than removing the rats, ISIS; the middle east had been a lot more peaceful since he came into power.

So if you're going to vote then vote for whoever has the least detrimental impact on the Islamic world.

oh so now you're a right-winger?

Bruh, some ppl needs fatwa for drinking water

I don't know the person who wrote this but I can almost guarantee it wasn't a pious Muslim. You can enjoy your joking but I want to enjoy closeness to my Creator. I'm not saying the post is clear proof that the one who wrote it is a munafiq... but it displays a trait of hypocrisy.

The hypocrite men and hypocrite women are of one another. They enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right and close their hands. They have forgotten Allah, so He has forgotten them [accordingly]. Indeed, the hypocrites - it is they who are the defiantly disobedient.

-Surah At-Tawbah 9:67

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't know the person who wrote this but I can almost guarantee it wasn't a pious Muslim. You can enjoy your joking but I want to enjoy closeness to my Creator. I'm not saying the post is clear proof that the one who wrote it is a munafiq... but it displays a trait of hypocrisy.

The hypocrite men and hypocrite women are of one another. They enjoin what is wrong and forbid what is right and close their hands. They have forgotten Allah, so He has forgotten them [accordingly]. Indeed, the hypocrites - it is they who are the defiantly disobedient.

-Surah At-Tawbah 9:67
In Ramadan shows ppl ask a fatwa for stupid things like can I kiss my wife will I'm fasting or this kind of things. And weird fatwas is full in Arabic internet like islamweb or Islamqa

Royalflush

novacane
"sleepy" Biden is a staunch liberal and obviously has support from these radical liberal groups such as the lgbt, feminist who feel underrepresented in america. they want to destroy our conservative way of life. if trump opposes them then why would you vote for Biden when ultimately it will destroy conservatism and the better way of life.

Think long-term

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
oh so now you're a right-winger?

No, I just share more values with Republican voters than Libs...

IMO the most extreme right winner aren't' a quarter as racists as those progressives that "mean well" for minorities.

So you either vote Trump or you abstain from voting.

Trending

Latest posts