Biden Trying To Pull A Fast One On Muslims!

Somalis should go out and vote just to spite the repubs after they went to war with ilhan omar and regularly tarnish the somali name through lies. That way you can also keep out the extremely pro israelis also out of office.

Somalis should go out and vote just to spite the repubs after they went to war with ilhan omar and regularly tarnish the somali name through lies. That way you can also keep out the extremely pro israelis also out of office.

We should stay clear from either party. The West is the one using UAE to destabilize Somalia. America's support for Somalia is cosmetic. UK & USA are the 2 countries that keep Somalia in tatters.

Let us not forget the over 35,000 Muslims who were killed, the over 10,000 whose bodies are under the rubble and presumed dead, and the 60,000 wounded. Let us not forget the starvation that is imposed on the Muslims in Gaza. Let us not forget the massive aerial campaign on Yemen. On the Day of Judgment, each one of us will be held liable for our actions.

We should stay clear from either party. The West is the one using UAE to destabilize Somalia. America's support for Somalia is cosmetic. UK & USA are the 2 countries that keep Somalia in tatters.

Let us not forget the over 35,000 Muslims who were killed, the over 10,000 whose bodies are under the rubble and presumed dead, and the 60,000 wounded. Let us not forget the starvation that is imposed on the Muslims in Gaza. Let us not forget the massive aerial campaign on Yemen. On the Day of Judgment, each one of us will be held liable for our actions.
Sxb there's nothing in it for the west to keep somalia down, somalis do a fantastic job of it regardless of where they live, whether it's nfd somali or in somali galbeed where they slaughter eachother and deny eachother rights whenever a new puppet is chosen. Somalia is a shithole where even if you invested tens of billions it would self implode or mostly go to waste, they're a threat to no-one but themselves, absolutely no one fears somalia, lol. It's just a place where the west loses money for decades propping useless overglorified tribal governors.

Regarding Palestine, do you think Trump would be any different?
i mean if the two parties are the same (obv the republicans are worse when it comes to national policy and rhetoric - biden is just unfortunate this war is happening in his tenure) when it comes to palestine, why not look at other issues?
If i was you i would vote against the repubs out of spite becuase they have been attacking ilhan omar and tarnishing the somali image for years. Thats one way you can hit back against them. Seems kinda weak to just ignore all the xenophobia, deportations from trump, and the muslim ban. You need to fight back.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Man is election year
A lot Muslim may not vote, meaning Trump will win.
Muslim will never vote for Trump and Republican
I’ll probably vote for Biden, I don’t have choice

Regarding Palestine, do you think Trump would be any different?
i mean if the two parties are the same (obv the republicans are worse when it comes to national policy and rhetoric - biden is just unfortunate this war is happening in his tenure) when it comes to palestine, why not look at other issues?
If i was you i would vote against the repubs out of spite becuase they have been attacking ilhan omar and tarnishing the somali image for years. Thats one way you can hit back against them. Seems kinda weak to just ignore all the xenophobia, deportations from trump, and the muslim ban. You need to fight back.

It is not a good excuse to vote for Democrats simply because you fall for the tactics of liberals about Trump. First, one doesn't need to vote for either one of them.

Second, looking at the Republican attacks on Ilhan, it is all designed to flip the state of Menissota from purple to red. Not sure if you notice but these fear tactics are only seen during the election season. You won't see them at other times. Furthermore, look at the crises at the border. These issues only come up during the election season as well. Republicans don't care about the border as soon as the election is over. This is about the 2024 election, and they want to give the anxious white voters a reason to go to the polls.

Third, about deportations, if we look back at Trump's first term, he only deported Somalis who committed crimes and were convicted. He did not deport anyone else. Besides, Somalis who applied for asylum were quickly processed, and it was up to an immigration judge to decide the case. Let us not forget he renewed the TPS (temporary protected status) for Somalis whose immigration cases were denied every year that he was president.

Fourth, Trump diverted funding that was given to Ethiopian and Kenyan govt for their involvement in Somalia outside of AMISOM to the Somali National Army. Trump provided more aerial support to SNA than any other president whenever they got into battles with Al-Shabaab.

Fifth and finally, unlike the current situation in Somalia where the UK and UAE are deciding for Somalia, Trump was pursuing America's first policy, and no European or Gulf nation was taking advantage of it when it came to Somalia. And the return of Trump means more battles between him and the Deep State, and that is a good thing for us. It is after all the Deep State who kept Somalia in tatters (whether you believe it or not is a different matter).

It is not a good excuse to vote for Democrats simply because you fall for the tactics of liberals about Trump. First, one doesn't need to vote for either one of them.

Second, looking at the Republican attacks on Ilhan, it is all designed to flip the state of Menissota from purple to red. Not sure if you notice but these fear tactics are only seen during the election season. You won't see them at other times. Furthermore, look at the crises at the border. These issues only come up during the election season as well. Republicans don't care about the border as soon as the election is over. This is about the 2024 election, and they want to give the anxious white voters a reason to go to the polls.

Third, about deportations, if we look back at Trump's first term, he only deported Somalis who committed crimes and were convicted. He did not deport anyone else. Besides, for Somalis who applied for asylum, they were quickly processed, and it was up to an immigration judge. Let us not forget he renewed the TPS (temporary protected status) for Somalis whose immigration cases were denied.

Fourth, Trump diverted funding that was given to Ethiopian and Kenyan govt for their involvement in Somalia outside of AMISOM to the Somali National Army. Trump provided more aerial support to SNA than any other president whenever they got into battles with Al-Shabaab.

Fifth and finally, unlike the current situation in Somalia where the UK and UAE are deciding for Somalia, Trump was pursuing America's first policy, and no European or Gulf nation was taking advantage of it when it came to Somalia. And the return of Trump means more battles between him and the Deep State, and that is a good thing for us. It is after-all the Deep State who kept Somalia in tatters (whether you believe it is a different matter).
The right attacks ilhan 24/7 sxb, most of them despise your presence in the country and there's very little you could do to make them accept you. They are also concerned about the border issues all the time, which you cant fault them for but again the racist rhetorical is awful and it has been ramped up and become more acceptable in recent years.

Fair enough about the deportations, lets be honest he would have banned somalis indefinitely before the courts intervened and put a stop to it, he banned syrian refugees from the country. The reality is his powers had been constrained which is one of the reasons he lashed out the way he did towards the end.

Regarding Somalia, i'm not sure if drone strikes make much of a difference or even direct operations. The reality is somalis there need to figure out how to defeat alshabab now that the weapons embargoe has been lifted. Republicans have historically been a lil better on somalia than democrats, but if i was a somali american to me fighting back against the growing fascism of the right would be more a concern. And their constant attacks on ilhan and entrenched somali hatred would be enough for me to vote for the opposing party.

The right attacks ilhan 24/7 sxb, most of them despise your presence in the country and there's very little you could do to make them accept you. They are also concerned about the border issues all the time, which you cant fault them for but again the racist rhetorical is awful and it has been ramped up and become more acceptable in recent years.

Ilhan is in a safe district. 70% of her constituency are white liberals. As long as the majority of them are willing to vote for her, she will be re-elected. I am not in her state, so there is nothing that I can do in this regard. No Republican is a threat to her seat.

Regarding Somalia, i'm not sure if drone strikes make much of a difference or even direct operations. The reality is somalis there need to figure out how to defeat alshabab now that the weapons embargoe has been lifted. Republicans have historically been a lil better on somalia than democrats, but if i was a somali american to me fighting back against the growing fascism of the right would be more a concern. And their constant attacks on ilhan and entrenched somali hatred would be enough for me to vote for the opposing party.

There are reportedly roughly 60,000 Somalis in the state of Minnesota. The population of that state is 5.707 million. So the Somali percentage is 1.05%. In the last election, the margin of difference between Biden vs Trump was 233,012 voters, which secured the state for Biden. While the Somali population maybe 60,000, our actual voters could be a maximum of 20,000 in that state as we have many underage kids who can't vote. So we need to get real about our numbers. We're very small in the grand scheme of things and the difference we can make is not much. Perhaps it is time we stop pushing beyond our weight since there are no more than 260,000 Somalis in Murica.

1707124016859.png

In the end, having a Democrat or Republican in the White House won't make much difference in foreign policy. Both of them will pursue anti-Muslim and anti-African policies for the foreseeable future.

As for domestic policies, if fascism were to take place in Murica, there is nothing that Somalis could do to prevent it. The African American population is 42 million strong. The Hispanic population is 62.57 million. Their combined numbers are roughly 105 million people. Together, they make up 30% of the population. Those guys + White Americans who won't agree with fascism should be able to put a stop to it. Somalis' 250,000 population numbers won't put a dent to fascism if the majority of Americans choose it.

Last edited:
of course this is kind of speculative and everyone is free to their opinion but this is what I believe will happen if Trump gets back in:

another thing is I personally think... and this is just my theory.... that Trump will crank it up even more and be a George Bush 2.0 and back all sorts of aggression to expand the Zionist state into "Greater Israel".... the iron is hot... their war machine is pumping... I believe they will move right on to expand further and further- but that is my theory, Allah knows best

I understand Biden is... doing the evil he's doing.... but he's acting against his base.... his own base is against him on Palestine... whereas Trump is a mega Zionist just like Biden but Trump's base is way more overtly anti-Muslim and pro-Zionism... he could easily rally his base in support of more aggression and war against Muslims imo