Biden might win the election, odds say!

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm assuming you're not an American. Why wouldn't you vote for him if you had the option?

Too many shenanigans from the Democrats. I am what they call on the twitter streets a toxic Bernie Bro.

I'd vote green, though if I'm correct they're fighting hard to get them off the ballot.

Alluring

Sayonara
Too many shenanigans from the Democrats. I am what they call on the twitter streets a toxic Bernie Bro.

I'd vote green, though if I'm correct they're fighting hard to get them off the ballot.
I wish Bernie didn't drop it, he was the only sane candidate who doesn't have a racist & possible rapist history like the other two. But, yes they are trying to get all these smaller parties to drop out because they think it takes votes away from Biden.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I wish Bernie didn't drop it, he was the only sane candidate who doesn't have a racist & possible rapist history like the other two. But, yes they are trying to get all these smaller parties to drop out because they think it takes votes away from Biden.

Which is messed up and continues to the two-party state that is America. Everyone is forever compromising and voting based on what they perceive others will vote for. That's not democracy.

All they need is a 5% vote for a third party and American politics will make a dramatic shift.

Alluring

Sayonara
Which is messed up and continues to the two-party state that is America. Everyone is forever compromising and voting based on what they perceive others will vote for. That's not democracy.

All they need is a 5% vote for a third party and American politics will make a dramatic shift.
The two-party system is far too simple in my opinion. The electoral college is the most annoying thing to have ever been created. They should remove it and make it based off the popular vote.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
He's going to lose because only boomers vote and liberal boomers are too scared of Covid to leave the house to vote.

Biden is 100% going to win, the alt-right just isn't what it used to be.

I'll have to remember to tag you and say I told you so after Trump wins.

It's not even necessarily a matter of people being alt-right. It is very likely a matter of ordinary people not wanting to be attacked by violent mobs of leftist extremists. Leftist extremists have done a great job promoting Trump. I wonder whether the temporary thrill of smashing stuff will be worth it to them when Biden loses. Violent leftist mobs is not the way to appeal to ordinary moderates.

(I want Biden to win btw but I'm convinced Trump will win, as much as I'd like to be wrong)

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I'll have to remember to tag you and say I told you so after Trump wins.

It's not even necessarily a matter of people being alt-right. It is very likely a matter of ordinary people not wanting to be attacked by violent mobs of leftist extremists. Leftist extremists have done a great job promoting Trump. I wonder whether the temporary thrill of smashing stuff will be worth it to them when Biden loses. Violent leftist mobs is not the way to appeal to ordinary moderates.

(I want Biden to win btw but I'm convinced Trump will win, as much as I'd like to be wrong)
Americans are getting free money I am hearing that people that didn't even work are getting 2 times stimulus I don't believe that's a coincidence I think Trump's team know what they are doing he has a huge chance to win because of that free money other than that I can't say.

Keo

VIP
That old man will suffer a heartattack then that indian lady will take over. Then she will all black men and hide the evidence of your innocence, like she used to do as a prosecutor.
aNDB2x8.gif

Trending