"Biden makes bid for Muslim voters at virtual summit: ‘I want to earn your vote’"

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Biden makes bid for Muslim voters at virtual summit: ‘I want to earn your vote’

"
(RNS) — In an address to Muslim voters, former Vice President Joe Biden promised to “earn” their communities’ support and, if elected to the Oval Office, sign hate crime legislation, appoint Muslim staffers and, on his first day in office, repeal the Muslim travel ban.

“I want to work in partnership with you to make sure your voices are included in the decision-making process as we work to rebuild our nation,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, said at a virtual event organized by Emgage Action, a Muslim PAC."

One candidate respects Muslims and wants to go out of his way to cater to Muslims- the other is an anti-Muslim hate figure. Do you want Biden or do you want the candidate who doesn't even see you as being human?

I was neutral in 2016 and wasn't really in favor of either candidate. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon) specifically warned against female rulers. I didn't want a female president, I still don't and insha'Allah I never will. If you have a problem with that, you have a problem with what Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) taught. It's not my fault if you have a problem with Islam. Allah decided the rules, not me.

I'm not in favor of abortion, feminism, lgbt, etc.

But if it's that versus white nationalism, versus a platform that asserts that none of us are human- why should we worry on the Day of Judgement that Allah will blame us for being in favor of Biden?

Biden is not my ideal candidate. He hasn't promised to take a hard line on the Jewish-Masonic conspiracy as of yet and I believe that he is excessively soft on witches and adulterers.

However, what non-white person in their right mind is going to support a platform that basically wants to genocide them?

I get that if you're a decent Muslim you're probably not comfortable with everything Biden supports and I'm not comfortable with it myself. But the Democrat candidate this year is much better than in 2016 and I think he's a much better candidate than Trump. Trump has been a disaster, I guess except from the standpoint of white supremacists who get their ideology become "normalized".

Countries have a right to have a right to their borders and I have no issue with that but those issues can be dealt with tastefully and without promoting a blatant white nationalist platform.

The white nationalists are not going to achieve their white ethnostate through peaceful means and the mainstream society won't accept their ideology. Their ideology logically leads to terrorism. Someone might try to make the same accusation about Islam, saying the US won't peacefully accept sharia- but the primary aim of life is to go to jannah, not to establish the sharia. Hopefully people do become Muslim and embrace Islam but the ends do not justify the means in Islam- the means must be halal and harming innocent people, even in war, is not halal. "Ethnic cleansing" is an inherent part of the ideology of the white nationalists and it's their ideology that is inherently terrorist- not Islam. They believe the end justifies the means, Muslims don't. Muslims believe God is watching our actions, many of the white nationalists don't even in believe in God and are full-blown atheists- atheists with a terrorist ideology.

So between Biden and between an ideology that is basically tailor-made to groom white nationalist terrorists- I do not worry that Allah will fault me on the Day of Judgement for supporting Biden.

I am prepared to get my American cousins to vote for Biden on the condition he destroys bashar al Assad.

not interested in his Hadith quotations or what have you. Keep religion out of it biden

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He is better than Trump. Muslims should definetely vote for him if voting was allowed.
However there is strong argument that voting is actually kufr.

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London
1595447623685.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
At this rate, Trump will get trounced in my opinion. Coronavirus will be the deciding factor of this election. I feel like the Dems planned it with the help of China's CCP.

Dems had zero chance of beating Trump before the Coronavirus and now their senile old guy might actually win it.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
He is better than Trump. Muslims should definetely vote for him if voting was allowed.
However there is strong argument that voting is actually kufr.

Well this is what IslamQA says

"It may be the case that the interests of Islam require Muslims to vote so as to ward off the greater evil and to reduce harmful effects, such as where two candidates may be non-Muslims but one of them is less hostile towards Muslims than the other, and Muslims’ votes will have an impact on the outcome of the election. In such cases there is nothing wrong with Muslims casting their votes in favour of the less evil candidate."

I think Biden is clearly
A- less hostile to Muslims
B- the less evil candidate

I don't normally believe in voting but I think Biden is clearly the lesser evil so I'm in favor of voting for him so as to ward off the greater evil.

Trending

Latest posts