Biden calls Japan xenophobic for not accepting immigrants. I agree with him

Always the racist cadaans. I bet it's a pajeet or another Asian. If south Korea and Japan want to maintain their economies they have no choice. China for now has plenty people though their one child policy fuckup is catching upto them

Immigration is not a right that immigrants have, a nation and its people have the right to determine who is and is not allowed. People here are jingoist when it comes to even the thought of immigration to Somalia, but incredible liberal and progressive when it comes to immigration into the global north.

Japan has earned a lot of respect from cadaans I’m noticing . And not only the normal cadaans I’m talking about the hardcore racists

Their makeup in subway ads have hapa women in wedding attire as the ad or "look like a hapa" as a slogan. I've seen their neighbours have similar beauty standards from Hallyu, wearing eye contacts is extremely embarrassing. Despite say the phenotype of a hapa is amongst central asian, they view as barbaric and what not becaude Genghis, but say Koreans admire their non-sinocentric history. Despite being in contact with China longer than either Korea, Vietnam, or Japan. Despite hermit stages of these areas in history, their languages are very heavily borrowing from Chinese.

The first group of people who will migrate their will be pajeets, they are already on twitter and reddit discussing ways to immigrate to Japan. lol

Trending

Latest posts