Biden bombs Somalia

I find it funny how people on the twitter are acting like they care for Somalia but in reality they don’t give a damn and are using this as an excuse to attack biden. Very odd

I find it funny how people on the twitter are acting like they care for Somalia but in reality they don’t give a damn and are using this as an excuse to attack biden. Very odd
forgive him, he got dementia, he only meant to drone strike Somalia once. ()

Last edited:
As far as I know,the US just can't "airstrike" Somalia without the Somali governments approval? These airstrikes are targeting Al-shabab? What's the issue?

Lol when did they let a governments non-approval get in the way?:mjlol:
90% of drone victims are innocent people, a guy named Daniel Hale just when to jail for exposing that..

His hot take is just to troll Ilhan. The air strikes crucial to the ground forces battling Shabaab otherwise SNA would be in greater danger. If we had those drones we'd use it the same way.

As far as I know,the US just can't "airstrike" Somalia without the Somali governments approval? These airstrikes are targeting Al-shabab? What's the issue?
and you seriously take the US’ word for air strikes on al shabbab
0B16D1D5-1DD9-483B-AC54-B96AA31915FD.jpeg

stop with the propaganda, USA is helping SNA and Danab in countering Al Shabaab, zero civilian casualties is difficult to achieve because of Al Shabaab tactics of guerilla warfare hiding behind civillians. Thanks Joe Biden

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
stop with the propaganda, USA is helping SNA and Danab in countering Al Shabaab, zero civilian casualties is difficult to achieve because of Al Shabaab tactics of guerilla warfare hiding behind civillians. Thanks Joe Biden
Sure 0% is hard to achieve but 70-90% are civilians.
:wtfdis:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Attached is a letter Ilhan Omar wrote to Biden about this.

Apparently they have not paid the families of civilian victims, despite promising to.

Bomb strikes should be stopped immediately, innocent people die in these strikes which feed terrorism and also displacement of people ( civilians flee areas where there is bombings, thus becoming IDPs).

SNA can and should defeat Al-shabaab without air support. May Allah grant the victims justice and Inshallah air strikes will stop.

Russia and China want the arms embargo removed and to start selling to the SNA. US, UK and EU just want to keep Somalia weak and help Kenya and Ethiopia.

Al Shabab recently executed an an old man for "insulting the prophet". The old man probably had dementia or schizophrenic. These are the cartel mafia you're dealing with.

The air strikes which target their leaders and strong holds are crucial to SNA. Otherwise you're putting them in unnecessary danger to fight head on.

Trending

Latest posts