Bidaar niggas, do not despair, there's hope besides Turkey.

Beware of minoxidil it has cardiovascular side effects. I've been on finasteride for 3 years now and I use lavender oil as substitute my bidar is gone now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I just eat animal foods. No fruits, no vegetables, no plant oils, no grains or grain-based foods or anything more processed than yogurt, butter or cheese. So that means red meat usually in the form of goat meat but with beef, lamb and camel eaten as well at times; seafood like fish and shrimps; milk and milk byproducts; eggs and poultry; and game meat if I can ever get my hands on it. I try to make sure the food is as organic as possible but it's not a must. I also try to make the dairy raw (like raw milk) but sometimes it's too much to go to a farm or the prices are too high so I just opt for store-bought laban.

I eat to satiety and don't really keep track of macros and micros though at times I did out of curiosity and I'm usually off the charts for the majority of micronutrients while averaging 150-300 grams a day for protein and fat and seemingly never more than 40-60 grams in carbs from dairy and the trace amounts that can be found in things liver and eggs. I try to eat 1-2 meals in the middle of the day (like a meat bowl + some yogurt and laban followed maybe by a seafood plate for meal-2) but a lot of days I just eat throughout the day until I'm full and don't wanna eat and then I may just not eat for almost 24 hours until I'm hungry again. I also just instinctively skip breakfast and only eat after my morning workout which is either a swim at the beach (~2km), a bout of outdoor calisthenics or either half of an upper-lower weight-training split.

I definitely feel the benefits in terms of body composition, skin quality, body odor and overall health and have been doing this sort of thing for many years now with only small, minor interruptions.

I have also been experimenting a bit lately with supplements. Never took supplements in all my 27 years nor needed them to feel superb but lately I've been trying Taurine (2-4 grams per day) since I buy that we aren't getting as much as our ancestors likely did since our meat isn't as fresh and we don't consume as much seafood as they did given that seafood is possibly one of the main reasons they routinely appear as more high trophic-level (higher up on the food-chain) than even lions, wolves, hyenas and carnivorous bears:

• Isotopic evidence for the diets of European Neanderthals and Early Modern Humans
  • The Paleolithic diet of Siberia and Eastern Europe: evidence based on stable isotopes (δC and δN) in hominin and animal bone collagen
  • Origin and Diet of the Prehistoric Hunter-Gatherers on the Mediterranean Island of Favignana (Ègadi Islands, Sicily)
  • Reconstruction of African Human diet using bone collagen carbon and nitrogen isotope ratios
  • Determination of geographic origin of unprovenanced Aboriginal skeletal remains in South Australia employing stable isotope analysis
  • Stable Nitrogen Isotope Ratios of Bone Collagen Reflect Marine and Terrestrial Components of Prehistoric Human Diet

^ Study titles for some isotopic studies that inform on paleolithic diets.

On top of that I take a bit of Boron (6mg a day) and am planning to add on D3 and K2. Just an experiment with those other three after reading some interesting stuff on getting higher doses of them than you would through foods. All in all, I think I somewhat feel the difference the 2 supplements I do so far take make but I feel great in general so who knows.

If you're going to at all imitate my dietary practices some advice I might give would be to maybe limit dairy, particularly milk, laban, yogurts and certain cheeses (the more carby dairy foods, basically) if you're not an active person. If you regularly exercise and move around then they're solid but they may make you carry just a bit more fat otherwise. They'll never make you overweight or obese but yeah, just not as lean as you would be on just meat, eggs and seafood is what I've noticed. Other than that may just try to eat 1-2 meals a day and usually around the middle of the day (or a 16:8 sort of eating routine) as it seems more "ancestral" or at least better for leaning down but eating to satiety anytime you want works for me too, honestly. Be active, get as much sunshine as you can, abstain from vices and good luck.

Me reading Shimbiris's posts on health and nutrition

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

I've had some pretty catastrophic sports injuries (resulting in 3 surgeries so far) and will now have to switch to hydrotherapy & swimming in order to restore my movement; I had a femoral shaft fracture, tore my ACL, tore my meniscus and developed an osteochondroma, bone spurs and got osteoarthritis -- all in my right knee.

:jcoleno::mjcry:

I'm going to augment my diet and use of supplements in order to maximise the restoration of movement.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Me reading Shimbiris's posts on health and nutrition

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

I've had some pretty catastrophic sports injuries (resulting in 3 surgeries so far) and will now have to switch to hydrotherapy & swimming in order to restore my movement; I had a femoral shaft fracture, tore my ACL, tore my meniscus and developed an osteochondroma, bone spurs and got osteoarthritis -- all in my right knee.

:jcoleno::mjcry:

I'm going to augment my diet and use of supplements in order to maximise the restoration of movement.

I'm just about 183cm. I imagine you're a Nilotic monstrosity at well over 190cm or something so maybe up the Taurine intake to 4-7 grams per day if it doesn't set you back too much. Raw milk from a local farmer should help you with the calcium, D3, K2 and phosphorous for healing those injuring as well along with loads of other benefits. K2 and D3 should help in the doses you see in one tablet for those supps I linked to as well and eat plenty of bony, fat, connective tissue rich cuts of red meat (collagen, which is like 50% of what bone is, should be a key word) along with plenty of fatty fish.

To be frank, I'm not a medical professional and am not really giving you medical advice here. Just spitballing what I'd personally do. Also goes without saying that alcohol, any recreational drugs and even p0rn and masturbation (yes, believe it or not) ought to be off limits. Get some sleep, get some sun, keep stress levels low or alleviate them with time with family and friends and I hope you recover, my guy.

Last edited:
I just eat animal foods. No fruits, no vegetables, no plant oils, no grains or grain-based foods or anything more processed than yogurt, butter or cheese. So that means red meat usually in the form of goat meat but with beef, lamb and camel eaten as well at times; seafood like fish and shrimps; milk and milk byproducts; eggs and poultry; and game meat if I can ever get my hands on it. I try to make sure the food is as organic as possible but it's not a must. I also try to make the dairy raw (like raw milk) but sometimes it's too much to go to a farm or the prices are too high so I just opt for store-bought laban.

I eat to satiety and don't really keep track of macros and micros though at times I did out of curiosity and I'm usually off the charts for the majority of micronutrients while averaging 150-300 grams a day for protein and fat and seemingly never more than 40-60 grams in carbs from dairy and the trace amounts that can be found in things liver and eggs. I try to eat 1-2 meals in the middle of the day (like a meat bowl + some yogurt and laban followed maybe by a seafood plate for meal-2) but a lot of days I just eat throughout the day until I'm full and don't wanna eat and then I may just not eat for almost 24 hours until I'm hungry again. I also just instinctively skip breakfast and only eat after my morning workout which is either a swim at the beach (~2km), a bout of outdoor calisthenics or either half of an upper-lower weight-training split.

I definitely feel the benefits in terms of body composition, skin quality, body odor and overall health and have been doing this sort of thing for many years now with only small, minor interruptions.
Interesting. I'm curious about this diet so I'll try out for the next 2 months. It's going to be a weird change not to eat any fruits vegetables or whole wheat products but my curiosity will eat at me if I don't. I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Interesting. I'm curious about this diet so I'll try out for the next 2 months. It's going to be a weird change not to eat any fruits vegetables or whole wheat products but my curiosity will eat at me if I don't. I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

I'd do it slowly. Cut things out one by one on a biweekly or monthly basis (like giving up fruits first then starches then veggies and so on). An immediate change can be quite shocking for your gut microbiome and weird for your system overall that's probably not remotely fat-adapted. Not to mention that you may even oxalate dump. Slow, walaal. Slow.

And keep the protein high (don't fear it; this is not keto, you want the protein and fat comparable and frankly the protein probably a bit higher) and maybe start out by having a fair amount of salt with your meats, eggs and seafood. Then remember that with low carb intake you'll need a new fuel source so be generous with animal fats as well. Butter, tallow, ghee, fatty meat cuts, fatty fish, cheeses like manouri... the works.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Shimbiris you are SS resident walking experiment. What new age shenanigans will you come up with next...

The irony in that is the new age is the antithesis to what I'm doing and to human nature:

• Veganism
  • Transhumanism
  • Transgenderism
  • Open relationships
And a weird bastardization of Desi and Indhoyar spiritualism. How's your praaaana, bro? 💀 Or how is your chi? Chi kulaha. Chi to me is either the first syllable in Cheetos or the word "What" in Farsi

Nah, nigga, I'm just about trying to replicate how humans lived for 99.99% of our history in order to maximize health and happiness since it seems clear our genes and anatomy mostly never left the Paleolithic and I don't exactly share their dislike of vaccines, western doctors and traditional values. Nor do I care for their love of eastern medicine woowoo-isms. Nin empirical ban ahay, or I at least try to be.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Last edited:
The irony in that is the new age is the antithesis to what I'm doing and to human nature:

• Veganism
  • Transhumanism
  • Transgenderism
  • Open relationships
And a weird bastardization of Desi and Indhoyar spiritualism. How's your praaaana, bro? 💀 Or how is your chi? Chi kulaha. Chi to me is either the first syllable in Cheetos or the word "What" in Farsi

Nah, nigga, I'm just about trying to replicate how humans lived for 99.99% of our history in order to maximize health and happiness since it seems clear our genes and anatomy mostly never left the Paleolithic and I don't exactly share their dislike of vaccines, western doctors and traditional values. Nor do I care for their love of eastern medicine woowoo-isms. Nin empirical ban ahay, or I at least try to be.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
The hell is transhumanism :deadrose: and I thought open relationships were always a thing in the past. Guess my old high school biology teacher lied to me :damn:

Your solution works for balding but the infamous ‘bidaar’ issue is a different thing altogether. Some Somalis have fucked up genetics so they’re born with wack hairlines and big foreheads. Nothing can be done to fix a messed up hairline as @Affliction said. Especially if you have 4b/c hair you can’t even try to conceal your hairline

Your solution works for balding but the infamous ‘bidaar’ issue is a different thing altogether. Some Somalis have fucked up genetics so they’re born with wack hairlines and big foreheads. Nothing can be done to fix a messed up hairline as @Affliction said. Especially if you have 4b/c hair you can’t even try to conceal your hairline
Yeah it’s hilarious how in families someone can have 3a hair and another sibling have 4b/c. Genetics huh

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The hell is transhumanism :deadrose: and I thought open relationships were always a thing in the past. Guess my old high school biology teacher lied to me :damn:

This general belief that we're going to "mod" humanity with surgeries, bioengineering and technology. Uploading minds onto servers, android bodies, clones for immortality and all that sort of general bullshit. The idea that we will transcend the mortal human coil. It's all most fervently espoused by out of touch loners who last saw a tree 10 years ago and eat tofu instead of hilib.

This general belief that we're going to "mod" humanity with surgeries, bioengineering and technology. Uploading minds onto servers, android bodies, clones for immortality and all that sort of general bullshit. The idea that we will transcend the mortal human coil. It's all most fervently espoused by out of touch loners who last saw a tree 10 years ago and eat tofu instead of hilib.
Ooooh. I thought those things were just science fiction stories I didn't know people actually believed we'd do this in the future 💀 uploading your mind to a server sounds like digital jahanam. Imagine you end up on some niggas windows 33 trash bin cause he wanted space to download GTA 24 :damn:

@Shimbiris im starting my carnivore diet journey today. Spent the last few months cutting out fruits & vegetables slowly. I also got box braids now so the shampoo/conditioner bit would be an easier transition.

It's time to gain them benefits. :rejoice:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@Shimbiris im starting my carnivore diet journey today. Spent the last few months cutting out fruits & vegetables slowly. I also got box braids now so the shampoo/conditioner bit would be an easier transition.

It's time to gain them benefits. :rejoice:
how are u feeling so far?

Here's my hairloss journey waryada, I took these risks and turned myself into a lab rat so you wouldn't have to lol

I started noticing my hairline and mis-scalp getting thinner last year. Not hardcore, but it was getting noticable. Especially under direct light.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The experiments:

• 5% Liquid minoxdil twice a day: it left my scalp all greazy and itched like a motherfucker.
  • Ketoconazole shampoo, three times per week: made my hair dry and very very very brittle.
  • Micro needling once-twice a week: this worked well in combination with minoxidil, but it's painful as f*ck.
  • RU58841 twice a day: brought 5g online and mixed it with minoxidil to get a 25mg per 1ml of solution, did f*ck all.
  • Biotin supplement, 1.2g once a day: It's a fucking meme and waste of money, don't bother lol
I took the plunge and start taking a combination of Finestride and oral minoxidil 6months ago. But before that, I got my sex hormone level checked by a private clinic to establish a baseline. I've heard horror stories about finestride so I started slow.

I initially started with 0.25mg of Fin every other day and waited to see how my body would react to it. It was fine. I then increased the frequency to 0.25mg once a day, still fine. Finally, I upped the dose to 0.5mg per day and that was also fine.

I stopped at 0.5mg of fin a day because 1mg of fin inhibits 67-8% of DHT, whereas 0.5mg inhibits like 63%. Taking that dose is not only more cost effective, it also reduced the chance of developing any side-effects. I started taking the oral minoxidil about 2 months ago. Again, I started it low at 1.25mg per day and will keep it at this dose.

The results:

I noticed the results of the finestride within a few weeks, even at such a low dose. I wasn't shedding hair nearly as much as I was before, it basically stablized my hair loss. However I didn't really start to see re-growth until the 3rd or 4th month.

In regard to the oral minoxidil, I got virtually zero side-effects. The tabs I got online were 5mg, but I cut them into quaters using a pill cutter and take 1.25mg per day.

Oral minoxidil WORKS like magic. My hair's the healthiest and strongest it's looked in years. My beard, eyebrows and body hair have also gotten thicker but I don't really mind. It's so much better than rubbing that greazy shit into your scalp every day, it's honestly so convenient.

Take the plunge and get on meds before booking that trip to Turkey wallahi, you'll be amazed how much of your bidaar can be reversed. God speed gentlement.
Some people are scared of using finasteride, but this dude is using experimental product like RU58841. we love to see it.

Trending