Bidaar niggas, do not despair, there's hope besides Turkey.

Someone's been getting his information from reddit lol. Imagine playing with your sex hormones as a man though. Its weird.

Taking a drug originally meant for 60+ men with prostate issues is definitely not good for you. DHT is 100× more androgenic than test, its what makes you a man. If you think inhibiting your bodies natural functions is minor thats upto you.

Did you say DHT doesn't serve any purpose after puberty? You're clearly not in the medical industry 🤣 sxb stop believing what you read on reddit.
Youtube actually :ufdup:

I know DHT is very androgenic but you can still function as a man if you inhibit it by 67%. It's completely ancedotal, but my gym performance hasn't suffered (my progress is about the same), I have zero issues with erections (morning wood, having to performce etc). I haven't really noticed a physical difference at all.

Some men have been on it for over a decade just fine. It's not ideal, but you saying taking the drug will essentially turn you into a tranny is a bit of strech sxb lool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im never taking fin, the horror stories i have heard are enough to keep me off forever even if i go balder than mr clean. The reason i was averse to hairloss was selfesteem if i were to lose the male organ then my selfesteem would go to shit. Right now i microneedle and put oil occasionaly, maybe when my hairloss stabilizes i will go to turkey where the side effects arent permenant ed
Your hairloss isn't going to stabilize, it only gets worse sxb. Even after your transplant, the native hair around the transplanted hair will fall out and leave you looking fucking abnormal lol. Atleast combine the microneedling with minoxidil.

Establish a baseline of your sex hormones. If everything's in tip-top condition, potential side effects from fin will be extrememly rare. A lot of the guys who get wrecked by the drug are boarderline hypogonadal anyway. If your natural DHT levels are dog-shit and you crush them further with fin, then OBVSLY the drug will f*ck you up.

Don't let the fear mongering bullshit get to you sxb. Start with a low dose, something like 0.25mg 3 times a week and see how you cope with that dose. Slowly titrate up until you find an effective dose for you that doesn't cause side effects. Don't let some soyfilled boys who had 300ng/dL of total Test freak you out their "horror stories" because their hormone profile was dogshit to begin with lol

Train your neck and get it thicker. Also, keep the hair on the sides of your head shorter, it gives the illusion of a smaller forhead. But having a large forehead is no big deal when you're older, so long as you still have hair :ufdup:

It's a little box with a blade in it that cuts up pills neatly. It makes the hair all over your body thicker, so things like your beard hair, eyebrows, body hair. It's worth it though. Besides, being a hairy is better than being some smooth, hairless fucking twink lol
What do have against smooth & hairless individuals? :mjcry:

Its really hard to choose either apply this nasty itching stinky minoxidil 2 times a day or take the easy pills ,but getting hairy everywhere
:patrice: :leobite:

What do have against smooth & hairless individuals? :mjcry:

Its really hard to choose either apply this nasty itching stinky minoxidil 2 times a day or take the easy pills ,but getting hairy everywhere
:patrice: :leobite:
Just take the minoxidil tabs sxb, 1.25mg is more than enough to see results. It's so hassle-free wallahi. And you're not going to turn into a werewolf sxb, you'll just have slighestly thicker body hair lol. If anything it'll be a bonus with girls, they love abit of chest hair if you're in shape :trumpsmirk:

Just take the minoxidil tabs sxb, 1.25mg is more than enough to see results. It's so hassle-free wallahi. And you're not going to turn into a werewolf sxb, you'll just have slighestly thicker body hair lol. If anything it'll be a bonus with girls, they love abit of chest hair if you're in shape :trumpsmirk:
You convinced me sxb. :francis:
I'll document my journey on here 🙏

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I was definitely losing my hair a few years back, though it was only the baby beginnings of hair loss. Since then I've managed to halt the loss and my hair has remained pretty thick at a time when most of my peers are noticeably balding or thinning. What I've done is:

• No shampoo or hair products - just water (preferably soft or drinking water) with my hands and a wooden comb
  • Daily or every other day scalp massages for like 2-4 mins with wooden scalp massager
  • No seed oils, plants or processed anything in my diet with lots of animal protein and fat for the nutrient density
Seems to have worked. People like my father have also remarked that my hair has quite a bit of deep coloring to it as well. Like no faded color or hint of grey hair, just a very rich dark brown to black. I may still go cue ball someday but that all seems to do the trick so far. I hear getting some sun, lifting weights and staying away from PMO helps as well.

I think stress and are the major bidaar creators, only shampoo once a week or less. And apply some oil once in a while for a few hours. Otherwise it’s genetics. But i’ve noticed the guys in somalia have much less hair so it might help eating nutritious food and coveti head.

My older cousin is starting to have white hair, he's only 2 years older than me, my abo has a full head of white hair, i want my white hair, i wanna look wise and young with a giant white afro

Very unlucky if you niggas are balding. Although minox/finasteride do work.

I don't have a big forehead or MPD thank god.

Last edited:
I was definitely losing my hair a few years back, though it was only the baby beginnings of hair loss. Since then I've managed to halt the loss and my hair has remained pretty thick at a time when most of my peers are noticeably balding or thinning. What I've done is:

• No shampoo or hair products - just water (preferably soft or drinking water) with my hands and a wooden comb
  • Daily or every other day scalp massages for like 2-4 mins with wooden scalp massager
  • No seed oils, plants or processed anything in my diet with lots of animal protein and fat for the nutrient density
Seems to have worked. People like my father have also remarked that my hair has quite a bit of deep coloring to it as well. Like no faded color or hint of grey hair, just a very rich dark brown to black. I may still go cue ball someday but that all seems to do the trick so far. I hear getting some sun, lifting weights and staying away from PMO helps as well.
No shampoo or hair products? does your hair not smell

🚨 Be very careful with randos recommending dangerous drugs that require prescription in America. People have got gyno(boobs), crashed free testerone, loss of erection, and worst case scenario become impotent with this drug Finnesteride. You are playing roulette with this drug. You can keep a girl being bald. But guy who can’t get erection and can’t have kids won’t. Balding is natural for men workout, be confident, and be successful financially and say alx you are healthy male

You would be better of getting hair transplant and buying yourself couple more years than playing with your hormones. Worst case you get infection or bad hair transplant but you won’t become impotent. So many guys spending their life saving doing testerone treatment to get back what they lost because of this drug don’t be foolish especially since most of these drugs are not even tested on people of somali background

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
No shampoo or hair products? does your hair not smell

Not at all. My hair, according to everyone around and close to me, smells quite nice. I just use drinking or "filtered" shower water, a wooden or metal comb and my hands and also do a scalp massage (with the combs and my hands). I do all of that daily though I can slack off on the scalp massages sometimes. I also suspect my diet helps. I don't eat any processed or plant-based foods. That tends to reduce or eliminate body odor and bad breath for most people, for example. For a couple of months now I've also adopted a habit of using eggs as a sort of shampoo twice a month (10th and 25th of the month):

I've noticed my hair seeming a bit thicker and more vibrant while using it but it's still too early to be sure. No odor either. I just use regular store-bought eggs though they're usually omega-3 or lutein enriched eggs.

Last edited:
Minoxidil works wonders I used it to grow a nearly full beard a couple years back. I used the foam version because its not as irritating to the skin.

I'm going to start it again but this time for the corners of my hairline along with microneedling to see if I can reverse some of the hair I've lost.

Not at all. My hair, according to everyone around and close to me, smells quite nice. I just use drinking or "filtered" shower water, a wooden or metal comb and my hands and also do a scalp massage (with the combs and my hands). I do all of that daily though I can slack off on the scalp massages sometimes. I also suspect my diet helps. I don't eat any processed or plant-based foods. That tends to reduce or eliminate body odor and bad breath for most people, for example. For a couple of months now I've also adopted a habit of using eggs as a sort of shampoo twice a month (10th and 25th of the month):

I've noticed my hair seeming a bit thicker and more vibrant while using it but it's still too early to be sure. No odor either. I just use regular store-bought eggs though they're usually omega-3 or lutein enriched eggs.
I'm curious what type of diet do you eat? I've always wondered since I was a youngin how old homo sapien sapiens did not stink all day without hair and hygiene products.

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
Here's my hairloss journey waryada, I took these risks and turned myself into a lab rat so you wouldn't have to lol

I started noticing my hairline and mis-scalp getting thinner last year. Not hardcore, but it was getting noticable. Especially under direct light.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The experiments:

• 5% Liquid minoxdil twice a day: it left my scalp all greazy and itched like a motherfucker.
  • Ketoconazole shampoo, three times per week: made my hair dry and very very very brittle.
  • Micro needling once-twice a week: this worked well in combination with minoxidil, but it's painful as f*ck.
  • RU58841 twice a day: brought 5g online and mixed it with minoxidil to get a 25mg per 1ml of solution, did f*ck all.
  • Biotin supplement, 1.2g once a day: It's a fucking meme and waste of money, don't bother lol
I took the plunge and start taking a combination of Finestride and oral minoxidil 6months ago. But before that, I got my sex hormone level checked by a private clinic to establish a baseline. I've heard horror stories about finestride so I started slow.

I initially started with 0.25mg of Fin every other day and waited to see how my body would react to it. It was fine. I then increased the frequency to 0.25mg once a day, still fine. Finally, I upped the dose to 0.5mg per day and that was also fine.

I stopped at 0.5mg of fin a day because 1mg of fin inhibits 67-8% of DHT, whereas 0.5mg inhibits like 63%. Taking that dose is not only more cost effective, it also reduced the chance of developing any side-effects. I started taking the oral minoxidil about 2 months ago. Again, I started it low at 1.25mg per day and will keep it at this dose.

The results:

I noticed the results of the finestride within a few weeks, even at such a low dose. I wasn't shedding hair nearly as much as I was before, it basically stablized my hair loss. However I didn't really start to see re-growth until the 3rd or 4th month.

In regard to the oral minoxidil, I got virtually zero side-effects. The tabs I got online were 5mg, but I cut them into quaters using a pill cutter and take 1.25mg per day.

Oral minoxidil WORKS like magic. My hair's the healthiest and strongest it's looked in years. My beard, eyebrows and body hair have also gotten thicker but I don't really mind. It's so much better than rubbing that greazy shit into your scalp every day, it's honestly so convenient.

Take the plunge and get on meds before booking that trip to Turkey wallahi, you'll be amazed how much of your bidaar can be reversed. God speed gentlement.
Send picture before and after
200.gif

Minoxidil works wonders I used it to grow a nearly full beard a couple years back. I used the foam version because its not as irritating to the skin.

I'm going to start it again but this time for the corners of my hairline along with microneedling to see if I can reverse some of the hair I've lost.
How do you tell if your hairline is receding? Wallahi I feel like I'm losing hair but I have an afro

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm curious what type of diet do you eat? I've always wondered since I was a youngin how old homo sapien sapiens did not stink all day without hair and hygiene products.

I just eat animal foods. No fruits, no vegetables, no plant oils, no grains or grain-based foods or anything more processed than yogurt, butter or cheese. So that means red meat usually in the form of goat meat but with beef, lamb and camel eaten as well at times; seafood like fish and shrimps; milk and milk byproducts; eggs and poultry; and game meat if I can ever get my hands on it. I try to make sure the food is as organic as possible but it's not a must. I also try to make the dairy raw (like raw milk) but sometimes it's too much to go to a farm or the prices are too high so I just opt for store-bought laban.

I eat to satiety and don't really keep track of macros and micros though at times I did out of curiosity and I'm usually off the charts for the majority of micronutrients while averaging 150-300 grams a day for protein and fat and seemingly never more than 40-60 grams in carbs from dairy and the trace amounts that can be found in things liver and eggs. I try to eat 1-2 meals in the middle of the day (like a meat bowl + some yogurt and laban followed maybe by a seafood plate for meal-2) but a lot of days I just eat throughout the day until I'm full and don't wanna eat and then I may just not eat for almost 24 hours until I'm hungry again. I also just instinctively skip breakfast and only eat after my morning workout which is either a swim at the beach (~2km), a bout of outdoor calisthenics or either half of an upper-lower weight-training split.

I definitely feel the benefits in terms of body composition, skin quality, body odor and overall health and have been doing this sort of thing for many years now with only small, minor interruptions.

Body odor is very closely associated with diet. Mostly processed and plant foods in my experience. Most people who do something like a carnivorous diet long enough note that they lose bad breath, arm-pit stink and general bad body odor which is probably owed to some form of dysbiosis in their microbiome being resolved as you imply. This also fits with my own experience. Even those close to me like the miss note how I never wake up with bad breath and I pretty much gave up body wash and mostly deo too after noticing how pointless they had become without all the veggies and processed crap in my diet.

That being said, I still bathe on a daily basis. Just with hot water and a coarse loofah, though. Only really use soap for my hands as I find at least that somewhat indicated in the literature I'm familiar with. But yeah, even toothpaste and shampoo long became irrelevant. It's sad how people basically ignore a clear signal their body is giving them that what they're eating is crap and unhealthy for them by covering that signal up with shampoo, soaps, toothpastes and perfumes rather than getting to the root of why they smell so bad without these things.

It makes intuitive sense as well. There wouldn't have been deodorants, soaps and perfumes during the Paleolithic. Some people may have played with flowers and herbs but all year and all the time? I somehow doubt that. So was everyone just smelling horrible and somehow magically attracting mates and not scaring off family and friends in their hunter-gatherer band? Probably not. They probably just didn't smell or smell much to begin with. It makes intuitive sense too.

Trending