bidaar beoble soo gala (this is a safe place)

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I was hoping we could have a honest and wholesome on bidaar, and how it may have impacted our lives.

I would like us all to be proud of what we have. :mjkkk:

I am 20 years old. I am from the Pacific Northwest alx.

Idk if what I have can be considered as bidaar, but I’ve wholeheartedly embraced it. Real geeljires don’t allow vain things to bother them:kodaksmiley:

I’d like for you to all introduce yourselves and your experience with bidaar. Also, what do they actually do into those Turkish procedures.

I want to look it up but I feel like it’d be cooler if someone just says here.:wow1:

This is a panel on embracing the effects of bidaar. Inshallah after today the stigma will disappear.
:rejoice:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I have an afro and my hooyo said timo Madow people don't bald

Walaalayal I think I'm set for life :wow:

Cartman

reformed
Women will stop caring about bidaar when men stop procreating and cursing their kids with bidaar while hiding behind a weave. That’s sihir and foolery worse than anything makeup can do.
970BE612-8B84-4B17-9088-878CC6156C36.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was hoping we could have a honest and wholesome on bidaar, and how it may have impacted our lives.

I would like us all to be proud of what we have. :mjkkk:

I am 20 years old. I am from the Pacific Northwest alx.

Idk if what I have can be considered as bidaar, but I’ve wholeheartedly embraced it. Real geeljires don’t allow vain things to bother them:kodaksmiley:

I’d like for you to all introduce yourselves and your experience with bidaar. Also, what do they actually do into those Turkish procedures.

I want to look it up but I feel like it’d be cooler if someone just says here.:wow1:

This is a panel on embracing the effects of bidaar. Inshallah after today the stigma will disappear.
:rejoice:
Just dont be insecure. Nobody cares about Johnny sins hair.

Cartman

reformed
SSPOT is lagging so bad rn wtf. It’s never lagged for me before because I steal my neighbors excellent wifi :williamswtf:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Go to Turkey and fix it ,even Farmaajo had to do it when his self esteem went low.I heard it only costs 3k now, Alhamdililaah I don't have this issue.

84658487_490675315178306_6696082944810811392_n.jpg

Trending