Bicidyahan Mechanized DIvision Arrive IN OOG

As someone mentioned above, dadkaan way xanuunsanayan. Wax fiyow meesha majoogaan which is why SSC shouldn’t have stopped. They need shock therapy to bring them back to reality like the sayid used to do. Af muslin iyo af gaalo kuwan midnaba ma yaqaanan. Just straight up xoog. Meesha wa in lagu kala baxo.
Believe me if I was in a leadership position I would've given my troops permission to steamroll and purge every last one of them.. But it seems our leadership have compassion.

Believe me if I was in a leadership position I would've given my troops permission to steamroll and purge every last one of them.. But it seems our leadership have compassion.
It’s the Garaads I think. They stopped the Reer Khalaf general as soon as he got to Oog but he wanted to push on. I for one don’t believe in half measures. When you have the knockout you can’t pull back. Opportunity doesn’t knock twice. Today all this crap about selling the sea wouldn’t exist if SSC didn’t stop at Oog.

It’s the Garaads I think. They stopped the Reer Khalaf general as soon as he got to Oog but he wanted to push on. I for one don’t believe in half measures. When you have the knockout you can’t pull back. Opportunity doesn’t knock twice. Today all this crap about selling the sea wouldn’t exist if SSC didn’t stop at Oog.
I think the Garaads did what they thought was the most decent choice, we are not looking to attack anyone juts liberate our lands, I think it is the Somali governments obligation to deal with what ever is remaining of the secessionists, but unfortunately we don't have a Somali goverment in place to deal with such a task, if anything HSM would rather deal with the secessionists than Khatumo or Harti for that matter.. For now we'll keep securing our borders without trespassing into other peoples areas.

Reerkaan waa waalanyihiin sxb, they "pulled" out from kacaan legit government laakin maamul gobaleed maamulkale kama goosankaro ku yeh, war dadkaan are retaded ninyahow, aniga warkooda maba dheegeysato walaahi.

What "Legit Government" the military coup in 1969 wasn't part of the deal, nor the MOD government or the comical elections of 98% win rate for the single state party of commie Afweyne. You guys are hypocrites as well, you don't recognize Somaliland even though we also "quite" the Somali Republic. The MOD clans particularly the Dhulbahante did everything in their power to keep us in this forced union including Xasuuq before and after1988. It's only befitting they get the same treatment this time around. We will Xasuuq the Dhoofaar into submission whether you like it or not, the Somali way.

:mjlaugh:

What "Legit Government" the military coup in 1969 wasn't part of the deal, nor the MOD government or the comical elections of 98% win rate for the single state party of commie Afweyne. You guys are hypocrites as well, you don't recognize Somaliland even though we also "quite" the Somali Republic. The MOD clans particularly the Dhulbahante did everything in their power to keep us in this forced union including Xasuuq before and after1988. It's only befitting they get the same treatment this time around. We will Xasuuq the Dhoofaar into submission whether you like it or not, the Somali way.

It’s clear Somaliland Macawisleey has been brutally neutered. I even saw a post today about a famous curyaan HJ veteran who was pointlessly wounded last August when he couldn’t run away as fast the world record holding Gabiley marathon runners. He died yesterday unfortunately for a ‘qaran’ that no longer exists while he begged Muuse for medical assistance.

It is permissible to purge Isaaqs if they start purging non-Isaaqs, their ancestors supported the England that openly bears a crusader's cross for a flag and created Somaliland, I'm not sure what a sign from Allah is if the dust that went in one direction and covered their eyes during the goojacade battle wasn't.......there is even a verse in the quran about this sort of thing in sura al-Anfal 8:17 (The Spoils of War) "It is not you who slew them, but it was Allah who slew them; nor was it you who threw (the dust to blind the enemy), but Allah who threw it to test the believers by goodly test from Himself; verily, Allah is Hearer, Knower"

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP

I thought this guy was Surre?

Adiga hadal maa kuu yaalo after goojacade

:mjlol:

Adiga hadal maa kuu yaalo after goojacade

:mjlol:
That didn't stop you from yapping the past 20 years ... Karbaah after karbaah on all fronts, MJs are last to talk you were our punching bag know your place. I laugh at all these MJs with new sense of security security after a single win. We'll be back to Tukaraq soon and karbaah all your unknown sub clans like 2018.

That didn't stop you from yapping the past 20 years ... Karbaah after karbaah on all fronts, MJs are last to talk you were our punching bag know your place. I laugh at all these MJs with new sense of security security after a single win. We'll be back to Tukaraq soon and karbaah all your unknown sub clans like 2018.
You are like my neighbors chihuahua. It likes to bark at people from behind the window of its owners house but if you come towards it, it will yelp loudly and limp away kkkk. You’ve been saying for 8-9 months you’ll be back but all we’ve seen is weapons being confiscated from y’all like a bunch of children with toy guns. Stick to what you do best - setting world records for running marathons like you are trying to outrun bullets. Much as I enjoyed seeing SSC cosplaying as white cops rounding y’all up like African Americans I think this is all starting to get a lil played out. :francis:

You are like my neighbors chihuahua. It likes to bark at people from behind the window of its owners house but if you come towards it, it will yelp loudly and limp away kkkk. You’ve been saying for 8-9 months you’ll be back but all we’ve seen is weapons being confiscated from y’all like a bunch of children with toy guns. Stick to what you do best - setting world records for running marathons like you are trying to outrun bullets. Much as I enjoyed seeing SSC cosplaying as white cops rounding y’all up like African Americans I think this is all starting to get a lil played out. :francis:

I believe that Marathon Record belongs to you. At least Somaliland stood it's ground for 8 months shelling these Farastinis and repulsing their human waves attack, you practically dropped your pants and fled both Lascanood and Tukaraq without putting much of a fight. 8 months is a lot better than your 8 minute record losing both cities. The fragility of Puntland militia is always an amusing topic for me due to our previous conflicts and your back to back losses starting from Adhicadde. I like your example of Chihuahua dog, a pretty much self explained prophecy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I believe that Marathon Record belongs to you. At least Somaliland stood it's ground for 8 months shelling these Farastinis and repulsing their human waves attack, you practically dropped your pants and fled both Lascanood and Tukaraq without putting much of a fight. 8 months is a lot better than your 8 minute record losing both cities. The fragility of Puntland militia is always an amusing topic for me due to our previous conflicts and your back to back losses starting from Adhicadde. I like your example of Chihuahua dog, a pretty much self explained prophecy.

How do you speak among us? you been disarmed 80% of your weaponry. The qaniimo is real. It wasnt just a solid defeat but you were also disarmed. All you have is soldier transporter trucks which are unarmed. You ran and fled your positions.

You make absolutely no sense and just repeat the same garbage. Wad xanuunsaneysa niiyow. We all witnessed what happened to you people, all you do is run your mouth. We all witnessed the iidoor crew run away and hide like Anne Frank for 6 months after the epic karbash of Aug 25th. Worry about whatever is left of your occupied shithole otherwise the habro chimp out wars will begin again and some of you will go back up mount naaso hablood or whatever that shit is called.

How do you speak among us? you been disarmed 80% of your weaponry. The qaniimo is real. It wasnt just a solid defeat but you were also disarmed. All you have is soldier transporter trucks which are unarmed. You ran and fled your positions.

You think the 4 tanks and technicals is all we got? Fourtently mjority of our heavy weapons got transported to Somaliland before 25th. The only thing of value you had was the tanks and one of them got broken due to all that victory laps in LA. You are under the false impression of capturing 4000 soldiers not 400. That's a fraction of our army and more are coming. I have good Intel of at least 6000 extra soldiers coming out from Galbeed joining the main force in Oog. You will be annihilated in due time.

Last edited:
You make absolutely no sense and just repeat the same garbage. Wad xanuunsaneysa niiyow. We all witnessed what happened to you people, all you do is run your mouth. We all witnessed the iidoor crew run away and hide like Anne Frank for 6 months after the epic karbash of Aug 25th. Worry about whatever is left of your occupied shithole otherwise the habro chimp out wars will begin again and some of you will go back up mount naaso hablood or whatever that shit is called.

The only one talking nonsense here is you. We didn't forget your world record of 8 minutes remember that when you talk about Gojacadde.

SSC just carried out a confiscation of iidoor weapons and illicit qaad like the IDF on Aug 25th kkk, you can’t even call it a battle. Iidoor is like Dhulos ‘West Bank’ now where they just carry out periodic clearing operations of iidoor terrorists. It’s no coincidence that since their epic defeat iidoors have been joining shabaab down south in waves. Siwalba way ujabeen Reer Mo Farah barefoot runners kkk
Mo Farah Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

The only one talking nonsense here is you. We didn't forget your world record of 8 minutes remember that when you talk about Gojacadde.
So you didn’t run away? Is that what you are trying to say? Why did your top commander get caught by little kids kkk? Do you even hear yourself? Walee caafimaad maqabtid sxb

You think the 4 tanks and technicals is all we got? Fourtently mjority of our heavy weapons got transported to Somaliland before 25th. The only thing of value you had was the tanks and one of them got broken due to all that victory laps in LA. You are under the false impression of capturing 4000 soldiers not 400. That's a fraction of our army and more are coming. I have good Intel of at least 6000 extra soldiers coming out from Galbeed joining the main force in Oog. You will be annihilated in due time.
Nobody is worried about soldiers from Gabiley son lol. Gabiley kids like to cosplay as fighters and then put down their weapons and run away cause they can’t fight but can outrun a bullet from Lascanood to the border with Djibouti. You niggas should hire Dhulos to stand behind you at the Olympics, I’m sure you would sweep all the running events in track and field kkkk

Trending