Bicidyahan Mechanized DIvision Arrive IN OOG

I gave clear objections it's not based on hate for no reason. If the objections disappear I won't have a problem anymore. Comprendre mon ami?

Nah you call other people liars while clearly lying yourself like I've just shown.

You are pro-Somalia but you try to mask it behind some humanitarian malarky.

The reality SL exists within it's borders. If you deny that then you deny the existence of the state which makes you anti-Somaliland.

Nah you call other people liars while clearly lying yourself like I've just shown.

You are pro-Somalia but you try to mask it behind some humanitarian malarky.

The reality SL exists within it's borders. If you deny that then you deny the existence of the state which makes you anti-Somaliland.
I am anti everything we have been through this.

None of the current realities will save our people or bring them prosperity. I am pro unity yes but that doesn't mean pro the current Somalia.

I find the feds repulsive BUT they are preferable in that it at least pretends to be a SOMALI government not a QABIIL government. Capische?

I am anti everything we have been through this.

None of the current realities will save our people or bring them prosperity. I am pro unity yes but that doesn't mean pro the current Somalia.

I find the feds repulsive BUT they are preferable in that it at least pretends to be a SOMALI government not a QABIIL government. Capische?

It's like you see the problem with that is SL is a reality and FGS is just a pipe dream.

So I wouldn't try to attack or invite attack to something that exists and provides state functions in hopes of something far away that doesn't. If FGS is going to become a real thing it won't start in Lascaanood.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Itsnotthateasy their here for qaniimo(pinching) some war spoils. Dhulbahante isn't protecting you anymore from us. It's an open field day now. They found out how easy it was to do qaniimo and all the clans want to get their spoils. They don't even believe it's a war but just a qaniimo fest.

Last edited:
IMG_0216.jpeg

I wonder how this is gonna go down. SL is gonna try to obliterate these guys we're still pissed about how our pows were treated.
So let me get this, you want to fight Dhulbahante to forcefully take their lands and your argument is it was given to you by the British? Can you Isaaqs for once think with your brains. ?

SSC is a cancer and will grow if it's not removed early. Who cares what they are claiming today. No one telegraphs their plans when they are no position to make them reality.

I heard from some people that those militias are already giving up.
I will quote this when the dalimeen get rounded up and put in massive trucks like last time.

So let me get this, you want to fight Dhulbahante to forcefully take their lands and your argument is it was given to you by the British? Can you Isaaqs for once think with your brains. ?
Even if they do get the land, they still have to get recognition on the international stage

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If jeegaan start bullshit, SSC this time qill go all the way to Hargisa, but issue if Ethopia sent troops to save jeegaan ass.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If jeegaan start bullshit, SSC this time qill go all the way to Hargisa, but issue if Ethopia sent troops to save jeegaan ass.

Don't worry about ethiopia helping SL cause Oromo are not battle hardened like the tplf. Only ppl who fight there are tigray as seen when they got rid of amhara in 91. Even if Oromo help Somaliland they are no different in war like the southerners who attempted to invade in mudug and nugaal coastline of suuj and garmaal in 2016. We did just a qanimo on them as it wasn't a real war. Somaliland with Oromo help is like two qaawan is qaadayo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
By the way which Isaaq subclan make up the majority of the army?🤔 What’s crazy to imagine is that all of Isaaq occupy just a 100,000kms of landmass while Majerteen occupy 212,000kms of landmass. Maroodijeex is 57,000kms, Togdheer is 30,000kms and Saahil is 13,000kms that simply equals to exactly 100,000kms. @DR OSMAN I really am curious about the population of Majerteen today I would estimate Isaaq to number about 3.5 to 4 million today so if Isaaq would be about 3-4 million then it’s safe to say Majerteen is double that just by observing the difference in the size of the landmass the two clans occupy.

Puntland are not even treating this as a war but a qaniimo. Only our clan militia are sent there not even our active.armed forces.

These id00r fled their positions in tukaraq and ran to goojacade the moment omar mahmoud came in. Dude u can't compare isaaq to majerten with a straight face.

World

VIP
This time there will be a final solution on these people, none of the Garaads will dare hold back the soldiers from occupying Burco like last time.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland are not even treating this as a war but a qaniimo. Only our clan militia are sent there not even our active.armed forces.

These id00r fled their positions in tukaraq and ran to goojacade the moment omar mahmoud came in. Dude u can't compare isaaq to majerten with a straight face.
My clan didnt sent many soldiers because we clean rats in Bari mountains.

Jeegaan dont have experince in war like us, their skiny body cant do nothing against soldiers were in war with Alkabaab,ISIS, South Somalia,Alitixaad.

If they wants us to be serious, our army will reach Dijbouti!!.

Not a straight face, waan hurdaysnaa huuno it was bedtime when I wrote that you’re right no one in their right mind would compare the two. It should look something like this,
Ogaden vs Ethiopians,Kenyans,Isaaq+minorities
Harti vs Isaaq&Hawiye
Hawiye vs Hawiye, Harti
Isaaq vs Isaaq, Harti, Ogaden

Trending