Bicidyahan Mechanized DIvision Arrive IN OOG

The party isn’t over until we’re in Gabiley guul guul:rejoice:

Northwest Somalia is ours to plunder Hartiyow

Listen man. You chaps need to respect Somaliland borders. If you don't leave then we can't promise to respect your borders. You will end up rebuilding Garowe near the Indian Ocean.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Mechanized kulaha. SL has deployed new troops around Oog the planned offensive will start at any moment. There’s a reason Jabarti can’t make a move on Caynabo even though they wanted too. Just like they can’t make any moves in Buhoodle district against SL forces In Widhwidh.
Beesha muse sultan is ready please start the war so I can have more trophies
🏆

Musa wants those borders closed. I think it's gonna make or break somaliland. I hope hawiye don't get involved they didn't last time they probably don't see interest in it. they don't really have a problem with isaaq other then secession but I don't think there willing to fight us over it

Last edited:
This is gonna be a big war. I think it's gonna make or break somaliland. I hope hawiye don't get involved they didn't last time they probably don't see interest in it. they don't really have a problem with isaaq other then secession but I don't think there willing to fight us over it

Nah this will be a much smaller war.

It will be a clean up operation.

Mechanized kulaha. SL has deployed new troops around Oog the planned offensive will start at any moment. There’s a reason Jabarti can’t make a move on Caynabo even though they wanted too. Just like they can’t make any moves in Buhoodle district against SL forces In Widhwidh.
Man why u gotta exaggerate they're not doing that because they said from the beginning that Somaliland should withdraw to Oog (like they were eventually forced to) and that'll be the end of it.

Unlike Somaliland they don't claim the land of other people

Listen man. You chaps need to respect Somaliland borders. If you don't leave then we can't promise to respect your borders. You will end up rebuilding Garowe near the Indian Ocean

Respectfully they do not want you. Somaliduu xad ayay kala leyaheen stay in your turf and stop bothering people who never wanted to be involved in the first place. You keep talking about sovereignty- well guess what you are not sovereign there de facto or de jure.

One sub sub sub sub of Dhulbahante karbashed u and showed that Somaliland acting up for 33 years and all that claimed military expenditure was a farce

Man why u gotta exaggerate they're not doing that because they said from the beginning that Somaliland should withdraw to Oog (like they were eventually forced to) and that'll be the end of it.

Unlike Somaliland they don't claim the land of other people

Respectfully they do not want you. Somaliduu xad ayay kala leyaheen stay in your turf and stop bothering people who never wanted to be involved in the first place. You keep talking about sovereignty- well guess what you are not sovereign there de facto or de jure.

One sub sub sub sub of Dhulbahante karbashed u and showed that Somaliland acting up for 33 years and all that claimed military expenditure was a farce

One sub sub sub clan? Please you are consumed by hatred for reasons I don't understand.

Anyway SL will reclaim the territory that's the end of it. You think they don't claim land because they are good and pleasant and decent chaps or because the army is there stopping them?

Hatred blinds you to simple human nature.

One sub sub sub clan? Please you are consumed by hatred for reasons I don't understand.

Anyway SL will reclaim the territory that's the end of it. You think they don't claim land because they are good and pleasant and decent chaps or because the army is there stopping them?
Listen I am neutral I have people who were involved on both sides. The truth is it was a batil conflict and it was instigated by Somaliland.

SSC didn't besiege Hargeisa for 9 months. They didn't kill civilians in cold blood for no reason.

You were asked to leave in a civil manner and refused.

Any other neutral party generally leaned a bit more towards SSC. They even treated your prisoners in a noble way after what you did to them.

The only reason you're butthurt is because you believe that 'British Somaliland borders' is muqaddas. Well guess what it isn't and you can't force people along with a concept they didn't want in the first place.

Create Ishaaqia if you must but leave other people alone. The SSC people don't randomly claim land they've been clear from the beginning it is Somaliland that is forcing itself where it isn't wanted.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Listen man. You chaps need to respect Somaliland borders. If you don't leave then we can't promise to respect your borders. You will end up rebuilding Garowe near the Indian Ocean.
Put down the qat saaxib.
IMG_1247.png

I'm just playing. Actually you will all be boat people from now on.
I wouldn't be threatening them walaal

Not after your leaders screamed that 'dhulku ma guuro ee dadka ayaa guraa' only to have Goojacade inflicted on them!

Kibirka waa lagu kuufa now if Somaliland was run by normal people this sad situation would never have happened

Listen I am neutral I have people who were involved on both sides. The truth is it was a batil conflict and it was instigated by Somaliland.

SSC didn't besiege Hargeisa for 9 months. They didn't kill civilians in cold blood for no reason.

You were asked to leave in a civil manner and refused.

Any other neutral party generally leaned a bit more towards SSC. They even treated your prisoners in a noble way after what you did to them.

The only reason you're butthurt is because you believe that 'British Somaliland borders' is muqaddas. Well guess what it isn't and you can't force people along with a concept they didn't want in the first place.

Create Ishaaqia if you must but leave other people alone. The SSC people don't randomly claim land they've been clear from the beginning it is Somaliland that is forcing itself where it isn't wanted.
You don't have to be neutral. The pretense is a little annoying but whatever do your thing.

SSc would be all over the place if they could be. DOn't confuse weakness for kindness.

And they mutilated POWs so stop lying for them.

You don't have to be neutral. The pretense is a little annoying but whatever do your thing.

SSc would be all over the place if they could be. DOn't confuse weakness for kindness.

And they mutilated POWs so stop lying for them.
You can take it how you want walahi I don't get any pleasure from two Somali factions fighting each other.

I only said what I said because one side is much more in the wrong than the other.

In any case pretending like the other side are all shaydans or whatever you label them as won't help you if you do want a solution. 'Sama ku waar' won't work on Yawmul Qiyamah either this conflict should never have happened.

Trending