Bicidyahan Mechanized DIvision Arrive IN OOG

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yazi kibirka hadadan jojjin more mechanized reinforcement will be sent. These guys are replacing the Omar Mahmud positions. Their puntitequeen folks

Last edited:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Mechanized kulaha. SL has deployed new troops around Oog the planned offensive will start at any moment. There’s a reason Jabarti can’t make a move on Caynabo even though they wanted too. Just like they can’t make any moves in Buhoodle district against SL forces In Widhwidh.

Mechanized kulaha. SL has deployed new troops around Oog the planned offensive will start at any moment. There’s a reason Jabarti can’t make a move on Caynabo even though they wanted too. Just like they can’t make any moves in Buhoodle district against SL forces In Widhwidh.
Dhulbahante have consistently stated from the beginning that Somaliland should withdraw to Oog and that SSC-KH are not claiming the Isaaq villages in Sanaag and Sool.

The map below is a good representation of the border between the Isaaq and Dhulbahante in southeastern Togdheer and western Sool.

1714056912778.png

Also there are no Somaliland forces in Widhwidh

Dhulbahante have consistently stated from the beginning that Somaliland should withdraw to Oog and that SSC-KH are not claiming the Isaaq villages in Sanaag and Sool.

The map below is a good representation of the border between the Isaaq and Dhulbahante in southeastern Togdheer and western Sool.

View attachment 326489

Also there are no Somaliland forces in Widhwidh

SSC is a cancer and will grow if it's not removed early. Who cares what they are claiming today. No one telegraphs their plans when they are no position to make them reality.

I heard from some people that those militias are already giving up.

They need to buy more artillery and bomb the hell out of those somali diid secessionist rebels. Enough is enough.

Listen they ain't keyboard warriors like you. They need to think about if it's worth it or not. Somaliland won't stop coming so it's best they just give up. Many of them already have because of lack of funds etc. Plus what are they fighting for anyway.

By the way which Isaaq subclan make up the majority of the army?🤔 What’s crazy to imagine is that all of Isaaq occupy just a 100,000kms of landmass while Majerteen occupy 212,000kms of landmass. Maroodijeex is 57,000kms, Togdheer is 30,000kms and Saahil is 13,000kms that simply equals to exactly 100,000kms. @DR OSMAN I really am curious about the population of Majerteen today I would estimate Isaaq to number about 3.5 to 4 million today so if Isaaq would be about 3-4 million then it’s safe to say Majerteen is double that just by observing the difference in the size of the landmass the two clans occupy.

By the way which Isaaq subclan make up the majority of the army?🤔 What’s crazy to imagine is that all of Isaaq occupy just a 100,000kms of landmass while Majerteen occupy 212,000kms of landmass. Maroodijeex is 57,000kms, Togdheer is 30,000kms and Saahil is 13,000kms that simply equals to exactly 100,000kms. @DR OSMAN I really am curious about the population of Majerteen today I would estimate Isaaq to number about 3.5 to 4 million today so if Isaaq would be about 3-4 million then it’s safe to say Majerteen is double that just by observing the difference in the size of the landmass the two clans occupy.

Puntland has the Population of Hargeisa.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The party isn’t over until we’re in Gabiley guul guul:rejoice:

Northwest Somalia is ours to plunder Hartiyow