Biblical Lineage of Horn Africans

B601A7F3-CA25-4C04-91ED-CDE63E60554E.jpeg

Sons of Cush was applied to tracts of country on both sides of the Red Sea, in the Arabian Peninsula (Yemen) and Northeast Africa.

Sabthecha is the Son of Cush of whom is the Son of Ham of whom is the Son of Nuh (AS)

And the Sab being the Brother of Samaale probably derives from Sabthecha the great-grandson of Nuh(AS).

Ethiopians/Eritreans come from the same lineage and splits off at Cush.

Explorer James Bruce, who visited the Ethiopian Highlands c. 1770, wrote of "a tradition among the Abyssinians, which they say they have had since time immemorial", that in the days after the Deluge, Cush, the son of Ham, traveled with his family up the Nile until they reached the Atbara plain, then still uninhabited, from where they could see the Ethiopian table-land. There they ascended and built Axum, and sometime later returned to the lowland, building Meroë.

Further, the great obelisk of Axum was said to have been erected by Cush in order to mark his allotted territory, and his son Ityopp'is was said to have been buried there, according to the Book of Aksum, which Bruce asserts was revered throughout Abyssinia equally with the Kebra Nagast.

And Sabthecha, the brother of Ityopp’is, split off from his family to have his own civilization and land for his descendants that was eventually came to be known as the Land of Punt or otherwise known by the Greeks as Macrobia. Which traded with nations on the Red Sea, Middle East and Mediterranean Sea.

Where is this mention of this mythical figure named Samaale lol

Sabetheca is Sab, father of Rahanweyne I guess,
I said that Sab lines up with Sabthecha. Where did I mention Samaale other than the fact that Somali mythology mostly believe that he’s Sab’s brother?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So we are direct line from Nabi Nuh pbuh? Allaaahu Akbaar!

I do not like the name Ham tho-- it sounds ruffish and Adoonish

So we are direct line from Nabi Nuh pbuh? Allaaahu Akbaar!

I do not like the name Ham tho-- it sounds ruffish and Adoonish
That’s how it’s spelled and sounds in English. Of course in Semitic and Afro-Asiatic Languages it sounds and spelled differently.

Who do Somalis come from than?? Cush??

You mean Nimrod the Great is our Awoowe
Nimrod?! The same guy in the Talmud, Bible, and Quran being known as a tyrant?? The guy that threw Nabi Ibrahim into a fu*king fire for 3 days? the man that challenged Allah swt?
I’d rather claim lineage from a rock than him!
145AD7F8-B94E-40C6-B4AD-13DB1035F48E.png

Cush is resting knowing he produced the superior Cushitic race :obama:
The superior race that spanned Ancient Nubia, Meroë, Axum and Punt! We should’ve had an medieval king that forced us all into an Empire so we wouldn’t have the mess we have today! Ahmed Gurey was the closest to achieving it after conquering most of Abyssinia and was quickly bringing Islam to Sudanese Christian kingdoms 😢

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The superior race that spanned Ancient Nubia, Meroë, Axum and Punt! We should’ve had an medieval king that forced us all into an Empire so we wouldn’t have the mess we have today! Ahmed Gurey was the closest to achieving it after conquering most of Abyssinia and was quickly bringing Islam to Sudanese Christian kingdoms 😢
It's never too late to unite the Cushites and do some colonialism :ulyin:

If I was king of a United Horn Africa, the first thing I would do is industrialise and then colonise them damn bantus on our front gates, send them back to camaroon where they came from and take back Southern Cushitic lands.

A reconquista if you may :shaq:

It's never too late to unite the Cushites and do some colonialism :ulyin:

If I was king of a United Horn Africa, the first thing I would do is industrialise and then colonise them damn bantus on our front gates, send them back to camaroon where they came from and take back Southern Cushitic lands.

A reconquista if you may :shaq:
Cushitic expansion! expanding into land that was originally promised by awoowe Cush to his sons!
8EE21234-3A2D-42A8-A17A-5E97B09C9F15.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Son of Ham? Really? Isn’t he cursed or something and wasn’t that white Christians excuse to enslave black people? That they were the “children of ham”?

Man f*ck this map
:gucciwhat:

Son of Ham? Really? He is cursed or something and that was white Christians excuse to enslave black people. That they were the “children of ham”
:gucciwhat:
Nah, that was Canaan. His descendants got killed off by Israelites. Supposedly, that whole curse thing was made up by Jews so they could kill off the Canaanites who were on modern day Israel, Palestine, and Lebanon after Musa (AS) sent them there. Nabi Musa didn’t know of these people since he died immediately after they arrived by Allah’s will.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah, that was Canaan. His descendants got killed off by Israelites. Supposedly, that whole curse thing was made up by Jews so they could kill off the Canaanites who were on modern day Israel, Palestine, and Lebanon after Musa (AS) sent them there. Nabi Musa didn’t know of these people since he died immediately after they arrived by Allah’s will.
It is called “curse of ham”. That fact that some “muslims” aligned with this belief is appalling but not shocking.
F5A54F64-316F-45E5-BA47-70DB7DFF0281.jpeg

We gonna be the new Cadaan
Colonising niggas left an right for for the Ugaas
travel geography GIF by Topshelf Records
First, we should expand into Madagascar. That Island nation is ignored far too much. It’s could literally be a breadbasket for a overseas nation’s agriculture. It’d kinda be like USA and Hawaii but not reliant on tourism but on agriculture and farming.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
First, we should expand into Madagascar. That Island nation is ignored far too much. It’s could literally be a breadbasket for a overseas nation’s agriculture. It’d kinda be like USA and Hawaii but not reliant on tourism but on agriculture and farming.
Exactly what I was thinking, send them to Zimbabwe whilst we take the land for somali
Then we can live as a true homogenous & pure society like the Japanese without having to deal with ajnabis at our borders

Exactly what I was thinking, send them to Zimbabwe whilst we take the land for somali
Then we can live as a true homogenous & pure society like the Japanese without having to deal with ajnabis at our borders
Lol. Why not just send Somalis there routinely and eventually make it a Somali nation. Like how India is currently doing to our small island countries. They have a large population so they spread it near and around the world so they could grow and influence other countries.
Like how an Indian is currently the prime minister of UK

Trending

Latest posts