Bible tells the believer women to cover up her head ?

1 Corinthians 11:6 Parallel Verses​

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 06.55.16.png

Christians are really frauds :dead:they're crying about hijabs while they're sinning

Yes, it also tells them don't drink and eat pork.

You have to realize the original Christianity as one brought by Nabi Issa was just a continuation of the same message of all the other prophets.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Lmaoo, covering up, not consuming pork nor alcohol, praying ALOT of times, and studying the bible. They actually should be behaving the same way we do but they refuse

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1 Corinthians 11:6 Parallel Verses​

View attachment 239266

Christians are really frauds :dead:they're crying about hijabs while they're sinning

Wait a minute, u didn't understand the entirety of the sentence. It gives them the option of covering their head/hair or cut their hair. I am assuming hair is beauty therefore. That is why white women cut their hairs then. Like Princesses Diana who started the trend in our modern times

Wait a minute, u didn't understand the entirety of the sentence. It gives them the option of covering their head/hair or cut their hair. I am assuming hair is beauty therefore. That is why white women cut their hairs then. Like Princesses Diana who started the trend in our modern times
i see why queen lizzy and diana had short hair
Think About It GIF by Identity

Trending

Latest posts