(Bfore I release this info I’d urge the MJ delegation 2 not brag) UN Judge (Somali) orders the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To get the f*ck out of the Chalagos Island in the Indian Ocean. Calls it “unlawful possession “.

Folks a Somali made this verdict :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

(Sadly, the MJ delegation here will go on a qabiil inspired superiority rampage )

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47358602

Judge Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf described the UK's administration of the Chagos Islands - located more than 2,000 miles off the east coast of Africa - as "an unlawful act of continuing character".

@R.Kelly

Not Chalagos Islands, they are called Chagos Islands. The British Parliament has been debating their exit of these Islands since 2010 but the Americans asked them not to because they are also in these islands, therefore the Americans should also get out of Diego Garcia.

I'm feeling very tempted to brag but i'll hold back
giphy.gif

If they were that smart the youth of Puntland will not be dying in the sea to reach Europe. The same with Somaliland those two clans thinks too much of themselves but at the end of the day both are part of the worlds most failed country a contribution they gave to us by giving us SNM-SSDF

Yeah! He has to! It’s a conflict of interest

@R,Kelly

I'm watching a fictional British show called Africa Rising and it is about the International Criminal Court and it's obsession for only trying war-crimes from Africa. I've only seen 3 episodes so far. Did you watch it?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If they were that smart the youth of Puntland will not be dying in the sea to reach Europe. The same with Somaliland those two clans thinks too much of themselves but at the end of the day both are part of the worlds most failed country a contribution they gave to us by giving us SNM-SSDF

MJs just keep in mind that no cadaan knows the difference between the people of the hell-hole failed state. I’d advise you totally reject Somalinimo if y’all seeking uniqueness

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R,Kelly

I'm watching a fictional British show called Africa Rising and it is about the International Criminal Court and it's obsession for only trying war-crimes from Africa. I've only seen 3 episodes so far. Did you watch it?

No! Is it on YouTube ?

@TheGlorySunFromTheNorth

Can a whole clan be smart and another, dumb? Anyone who claims the achievement of another person because they share the same 12-20th ancestor is either deluded or has a miserable life.

nice try Puntland has the least people leaving, the ones that come to Bosaso are xabashi.

halwa

✨🌙
More and more Somali folks are slowly rising to becoming respectable and notable individuals in the world. They are painting a positive picture for anyone out there that dares to think so otherwise.

Good on him. MashaAllah :qri8gs7:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
MJs just keep in mind that no cadaan knows the difference between the people of the hell-hole failed state. I’d advise you totally reject Somalinimo if y’all seeking uniqueness

Yes this is a Somali achievement :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.